+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 480 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member matin6767 is an unknown quantity at this point matin6767's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suspect myself personally any I follow contacts under the forex world comes from an survey for the sake of background for suggestions due to distinguishing in an wish to open public combined with dear spots level therefore I believe that business which often I accomplished some increases of survey rather than thinking designed to outcome whenever .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, I am a forex trader. Here I do not do gambling. need a forex trading strategy plans and management arrangements to be able to make a good profit. gambling in forex trading will not be able to provide one advantage, and very susceptible to destruction.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes while we are trading we are doing just a gambling in forex trading market because there is our money on which we want to make profit so do not gamble otherwise you will loss your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azkia is an unknown quantity at this point azkia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm trading, i use trading strategy, i learn and practice, i dont depend on luck only, and from this statement, i really certain that i'm trading not gambling. if i just depend on luck only, then i just gambling

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

By selecting golf for your favorite sport activity for betting, you may have by now presented oneself an In .borderHalf inch next to those who guarantee on or provide possibilities on other sporting activities. To make use of this InfringeInch to generate routinely, nevertheless, you will have to fully grasp two fundamental guidelines 1st. Then apply the effectiveness of arithmetic.Process Number1It is actual folly to put a golf wager (or maybe a guarantee on whatever) having an Inchclassic" bookie. The appearance InchGenuine the bookieIn is axiomatic you just are not able to defeat the bookie as time passes. For the reason that chances are constantly in past statistics calculated in preference of the bookie. We all know (or should be aware of) that the bookie's numerical InchadvantageInches resistant to the gambler is necessary for him to generate a benefit to make sure that he is able to remain in company.Computer technology has boosted a brand new form of playing, called In .return gamblingIn . or Inequalled gamblingIn. With "betting transactionsHalf inch there is no bookie to overpower in other words, there is absolutely no middle-gentleman. Any punter table bets versus a further gambler or bettors some time to choose from over the net ether. Any gambler (or "dealerIn) are listed a Half inchbackIn . guess that a player or workforce will gain, and/or spot a "setIn . choice which a gambler or staff will miss.
    hello Every One

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have to analyse the news before trading it means you are trading in the forex market and when you take the trade nakedly then you are gambling on your trading. but in my point of view you must have to analyse the market and then trade so that you will get good profit from it.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think currency dealing is different from bet. To business in currency dealing and with a disire of earning cash, individuals need to understand a lot for their information in this job. Moreover, it needs tolerance for learning to get encounter. So, in any way it is not like a bet.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in forex trade market.i means forex is not gamble.forex is real trade business.if we are expert in trade,we can earn lot of money doing forex business.who means that forex is a gamble market,they can not earn money for long time.

Junior Member mahmoud farouk is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud farouk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true that both in poker and in Forex you need to really know your trade/play to become a pro and make money. However, when it comes to Forex (or any type of trading) you can learn a lot by understanding how to read charts and market trends and knowing these things is more important than actual technique.

Junior Member hina fatima is an unknown quantity at this point hina fatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Statement was lucky to profit if the loss what may make an expression of your sincerity in accepting the fact and form you submission to God and its mistake by some trader, surely its gambling their money for get profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 480 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)