+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 480 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe maximum time yeh lagta hain ki main apna trading gambling ki tarah karta hun. lekin agar main isse achha money mangement ki tarah karu to sayad thoda kamaun lekin mera account kabhi blown na karun. lekin problem ki yah baat hain ki hum bahut kam amount leke trade karte hain jiske karan humain gambling karna padta hain. main ek staraegy par kam kar raha hun jisse gambling style main risk kam par profit ho jaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex is not a gambling its a business,those who think it as a gambling will never profit from this business.Here people trade as a traders & want to be best traders & make profit.So, here need only a knowledge,experience,follow the market & be serious give proper time for trading.Without these if you're trading then its gambling really !! Well i don' think i am gambling i am trading the way i want to trade.If one thinks that trading according to your strategy and mind is gambling than i am sorry to say yes i am gambling but i don't think it is so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should have a mindset about the forex is business, not gambling. if you don't have knowledge in forex you will going to loss, its does not rely on luck. forex must be take every trade seriously and gives the proper timing to trading forex. i always take forex as my profession and also hard working business. Gambling happens automatically,but basically we came here to trade.Forex is the most safest place for gambling if we know trading properly.After all gambling is risky so avoid gambling,concentrate on trading.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you under stand the meaning of gambling it mean buy or sell so forex depend on buy and sell so we can say gamble but if you mean gamble that play with money it,s different and not good it,s not trading but waste of time and prevent so forex good trading and make you intelligent and increase you income by learning not on luck of course i am not gambling while i trading forex, because i have analysis first before i open position sell or buy.... i spend long time for analysis... of course we can not predict with 100% about price direction, but i have big believe because i doing analysis first...

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling and trading very difference just like as two side a coin. I think gambling is depend on luck . May you be profited or may not be profited or you can lost your capital , otherwise trading is a technological base business that is operate with talent-fully . If any one can not operate the business properly he can be loss, so if he want to earn profit he can be earn but if he want to be earn emotionally he can be loss easily. So trading and gambling is very different each other.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think personally that I do transactions in the forex business is a result of the analysis as a basis of reference for determining the decision to open and close positions position so I assume that transactions which I did the results of the analysis rather than just guessing that might lead to gambling . Must i am trading in Forex. Cause before i start it i take lesson about Forex trading. I did practice a lot in demo account to make me perfect. And now before placing a order i analysis the market take help from different source for justifying the market accurately. So if i do gambling in Forex there is no need to that things before trading. So i take Forex as a profession and i work at Forex and for that i can earn money from here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex trading without experience and good knowledge of gambling. This is because you have nothing that gives you the power to influence decision-making at all when trading.You have also blindly go into trades and make decisions based on impulse as there is no plan or any kind of strategy. This is a recipe for encoutering losses though. for me i think that forex trading is not a job to gamble we need several skills and experience to do this work but gambling we can earn one or two times but after we will lose every day

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g un ki bt sa main agree kar5ta hn k jo forex ko gambling smjta hain wo es main kabi b sucess hasil ni kr sakta ap forex ki history utha k dakh lain es main koi b bnda luck k basics pa ni tika hwa ya furm sirf r sirf knowledge pa hi chalti ha.gambling main to ya hota ha na k agr kese ak bnda ka luck chal pra ha to br nbr sirf jitta hi jay ga kabi hara ga ni mgr forex main aisa koi drama ni ha agr kahin profit ha to us k sth loss b ha ya kbi ni hwa k ak bndako sirf profit hi hwa loss ni ya sirf loss hi hwa profit ni

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think gambling will works long time here ..but yes we have the mentality to make quick money using high risk and gambling type of trade but yes we should stay under any good money management for real trading ..trading is completely different and quite skillful work which we should learn I think individually that I do dealings in the currency trading business is a consequence of the research as a foundation referrals for identifying the choice to make roles place so I believe that dealings which I did the results of the research rather than just wondering that might cause to betting .

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far i experienced trading on forex is little bit same to gaming. erst I started to trade over here I couldn't look unbend. I always vindicatory make believe active the acceptance of new and most impelling strategy of making profit. ma to keval trading hi kar raha ho mujhe gambling and tradig ka antar pata ha...ma kabhi b jayada laalch ma nahin aata and ma hamesha jaruruat ke hisba se trading karta hao ...greed ma aakr ek baar loss uitha chuka ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 480 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)