+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 823 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn aur practice se jo trader sikhta hai wo uske liye sabse bada achievement hota hai,trader ko yaha agar loss hota hai to esme koi burai nahi usko esse sikhna chahiye aur ess par fir se practice karke esme expert hona chahiye jisse woi galti fir se na ho..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hahdawa is an unknown quantity at this point hahdawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The experience is the best teachers. After learning, we need to learn also by going into real account. There are emotion to overcome and that cannot be possibles with a demo trading. We need to be patient with our trading career. There are a lot of opportunities in forex markets !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Sharvan2110446 is an unknown quantity at this point Sharvan2110446's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai.is business me profit kamane ke liye suru me loss bhi karna padta hai .loss ke experience se user aur bhi challak ban jata hai.isse user wo pth talash leta hai jo ki use benefit ki taraf le jata hai.

Banned dedefx is an unknown quantity at this point dedefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solidhdida View Post
    I always go on my trade after the loss. This is because for me it only as a learning process for me. I will not be easy to give up because I believe that forex wealth could give me.
    Just about almost most would like a method to obtain much better trade just about almost most would like practicess to obtain profit, if u tend to make a profit upabout every trade u build and substance this, after that u will remain a much better opportunity to get inside the market. So build great withinside methods demo acc and transform it in order to be able for you to help real trade great luck

Junior Member nabeel6454 is an unknown quantity at this point nabeel6454's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practice is thing that makes you perfect and especially when it comes to business you need to be skillful .....some traders have face some loss due to lack of trading skills...so you have to go slow and steadily to learn forex,..

Junior Member HD11 is an unknown quantity at this point HD11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can say that they are perfect and could grab always profit from the market.Experienced traders also can face loss at any moment in the trading market .Thus,always a cautious approach is needed in this Forex!!!

Senior Member kmhasan is an unknown quantity at this point kmhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any time studying provides demos, nest we have to understand the true consideration, and also now, it really is adequate for your modify, they will not merely make a smaller amount purchase and also thus an excellent mindsets fo attempt to modify slightlyl arger than the mainc iyg ad so we ll understand in which self-control and also nedurance, given that this is a preson to adopt more impressive range.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is not an easy business but it doesn't mean that we can't get money from it. we need certain knowledge and skill to success in this business. one thing i want to tell for everyone who consider forex is their way of live is be prepare to loss all your money that you deposit in the forex acct.

Member goodluckbd is an unknown quantity at this point goodluckbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is not fact. lose is part of business. but every trader never lose after learn and practice. if you lose when you start demo account i suggest try to find out reason why you lose in this trade. if you find out it first work is solve it and start trade again. i am sure you will gain next trade. never stop just go ahead

Senior Member 8788 is an unknown quantity at this point 8788's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every part of life we learn from our mistake and so in forex also it should happen but we have to keep faith and do our job in best way. actually this means that do not try to lost there but mistakes will teach you a lot and after losses do not be discouraged and there is chance that you can correct your mistakes in future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 823 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)