+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 823 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i did it
    it because i got to much confidence, so i make position with bigger lot so i loss my money management save belt so when it going wrong position i got big loss and ever got MC because of that
    for know no matter how good my analysis i will always use my proper money management, so if i loss it got normally loss and if i got profit it will going normaly number of profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those people who are successful in the forex market were previously tradings in this market with the good steps but they too got losses while doing the tradings so if we got the loss after practice then it is needed that we should put right trades in the market as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ranasing is an unknown quantity at this point ranasing's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really a big problem for all of us. Sometimes we have good training, but for some reason, most of the time lost. Ambition, emotion, and that is an error. We all mistakes need to be removed. Otherwise we will not be able to do in the Forex market. Forex is a very profitable Market they are greedy for income is a great opportunity, and emotions. So, we are very much at risk need to be careful about the idea that a great opportunity.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Repeating loss in a trading account means that trader must not following basics of Trading like avoid over trading, using too much leverage, not booking partial profit etc. It is wise to do lot many demo trading to know the mistakes and can rectify that in real trading to earn good money and minimize the loss.

Banned nakatsuke is an unknown quantity at this point nakatsuke's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right .. forex is not easy, it takes time to learn ... despite already knowing the basics of the market itself, still need experience and high flying hours to be successful in forex ...

Senior Member ranjitsarker is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitsarker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose it is not truly ticklish to make realize in forex until you are too much greedy, i am new but i managed to work umpteen times profits from my trading, there were losses too but those were trifling - don't live overmuch nearly technical what i followed is unclothed taste and basics.

Senior Member mutokhir is an unknown quantity at this point mutokhir's Avatar
    Thanks
    not an easy way to get rich quick way to get rich ... same for me .. maybe for some people it is true .. but is generally 100% of traders who fail are the majority .. colorable but not wealthy are a minority ... who can get rich quick in forex is the minority of the minority to be like 1 person out of a million people ...

Banned chichu is an unknown quantity at this point chichu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, it's right . If u get some loss u must learn better i think . Because forex business is very risky business any one can operatte the business very easily .but loss i the main fact of it. If u fall loss u understen where your missing. then your next time trade todo very seriously ...

Member roben is an unknown quantity at this point roben's Avatar
    Thanks
    The biggest part of their lives, all of us learn from surveillance in the whole fox plus, but it must be made clear that we believe and employment throughout the easiest, not a drop of them with any kind of confidence instead of reduction will be part of the success and so it starts from one's success.

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    understanding of the forex market, is quite broad, ranging from reading news, teknical, mm and psychological. but in my opinion the most important if we want to succeed, is that we have to start with something right, do not get us trading the wrong way, it's hard to fix it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 823 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)