+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 823 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member labumiah is an unknown quantity at this point labumiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All elements of life will we tend to learn from our mistakes so on the Forex market, additionally it's happening, however we've got to stay the religion and our and the simplest doable approach and not lose confidence in some purpose loss may be a part of the success of success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toutik is an unknown quantity at this point toutik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, at the time when the loss as I assume that the various knowledge trader also is missing with the previous should have no doubt, and in the event that you have absolutely no loss of sampled and then decide, not the investor, of course, if of course we will learn how to post loss first and then almost anything can make simple and we have many losses to the camps and now me personally I believe, a more powerful investor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abosheffa is an unknown quantity at this point abosheffa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt that's correct which i just study on my personal mistakes except for guaranteed certainly not replicate identical emotions will take us apart but i attempt to support which

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    janab main bhi apna Forex main sab sa achi learning jo hai wo apna loss sa kar ka he hasil kar ra hon. kiyo ka har loss mujhe ek achi knowledge our experience data hai jo ka mara liya bht acha rasta hai learning our practice ka bad acha experience hasil karna ka.

Senior Member nilaki01 is an unknown quantity at this point nilaki01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, there may be a loss there, because I think some of the players in addition to the skills you want to have lost before and if you have a loss, then don't do the whole, and if we can we'll | |} Learn how to accpet early losses, then each factor will be easy and that I was faced with losses, and now I notice Janus trader, who is stronger.

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i do not think its a good idea to get some losses first and then to learn and then practice for our trade because losses are unpredictable that is why no one wants to get in losses so i think we should first practice in demo account only.

Banned pert34 is an unknown quantity at this point pert34's Avatar
    Thanks
    searching time effectively in order not to waste any more time looking at the chart, because there are certain moments where trading is not very effective because the price is sideway. so it needs also knowledge about good times for trading.

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think when learning and practising lots in forex, people still loose as a result of once we go for real trading, our emotions comes into play because it is our real cash, and that we attempt to not loose it and create some profits, therefore out of concern typically we tend to shut the position to early or typically too late, to finish up in profit invariably

Senior Member mutokhir is an unknown quantity at this point mutokhir's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is basically the forex business, including a very difficult business
    for it was a struggle and sacrifice were outstanding in their learning
    and also always be able to learn from each failure, it is important to me

Senior Member habibur25 is an unknown quantity at this point habibur25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be sure, that in fact you can learn from your problems, so that a separate study of these problems or might also be problems some people are. In effect, this means that your efforts to recover lost on there with the loss that I don't want to scare away together with the chance you fit problems in the near future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 823 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)