+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 823 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pc1 View Post
    In fact forex trading is all about quality and not quantity, i use my trading plan so that i can trade the most obvious price action set ups, this way i have less trades but have good results other than many trades and the net result is a big loss.
    Hello Every Body.
    yes you are right more trades means more tension in your trades and more chances of loss because of some time bad analysis too..that's why always try to do less but quality trades is good idea..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pc1 is an unknown quantity at this point pc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact forex trading is all about quality and not quantity, i use my trading plan so that i can trade the most obvious price action set ups, this way i have less trades but have good results other than many trades and the net result is a big loss.
    Hello Every Body.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aapko loss hota hito aapko bahut mahenat karani chahiye aur fir trading karke loss nai karabna ha aapko profit karabana hai.

Banned mjuhyg is an unknown quantity at this point mjuhyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes there is a good loss if I feel that the number of mongers would have lost in the past, and if not you, then you're a marketer still tasted tab, and if you can | We \ ' will LL |} We learn to take the first loss, so that each question would be easy, and that I have featured large-scale losses and at the moment I feel stronger \ trader.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After practicing a lot in demo and learning lot of Forex eBook when we are ready to enter in real market and start trading with real money,then sometimes we face loss.I think we face loss in real because in demo we don't have fear of loss but in real things are different.So we must try to trade with proper market analysis and risk management.

Banned eyank-subur is an unknown quantity at this point eyank-subur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah someday our strategy and ideas goes wrong when learning forex commerce additional fastidiously this {can be} as a result of market condition because its a market and something will be happen on that and that we can suffer a loss attributable to it and additionally loose our funds and its higher to trade with the assistance of reports .

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are part of the forex trading and they do occur to even the most successful and pro trader so you don't have to worry if you are facing any losses you should just know and think how you can limit, control or minimize your losses so that your capital is less affected...

Banned signil is an unknown quantity at this point signil's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is often important thread as a result of all people face this drawback affirmative as a result of we tend to learn on the seem market i mean sensible trend and if it seem we tend to win however if the market face vibration or undecided between vendee and merchandiser and you open trade you may snap ill-natured as a result of market not clear to trade you need to wait therefore we tend to lose

Member rai ikram is an unknown quantity at this point rai ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually you can learn the best from your mistakes so either you learn from your mistakes or also see other people`s mistakes too this means that do not try to lost in trade but mistakes do happens some times.

Senior Member Mariem is an unknown quantity at this point Mariem's Avatar
    Thanks
    It doesn't mean that you study and practice forex trading everyday and learn from your previous mistake there is no more chances for you to get loses in trading again. Loses can not be avoided in forex no matter how good and skillful trader you are. Don't try to be a perfect trader because that will never happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 823 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)