+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 823 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that defeat always comes in this way we need to manage them accordingly and nothing can keep us motivated when we suffer losses so we need to get motivated with our actions. The simple thing is to concentrate on the benefits that can keep you motivated as I always concentrate on the small profits with these small things increase my profits and the way I motivate me. and, failure is part of this business and you have to agree with it and acknowledge it. so when you are in a losing position, it would be better to close it before facing more losses. in the beginner stage, we do not do this and face the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    loss to part of business hota hai sabi main hum ko loss bi hota hai or profit bi hota hai humain is bat se completely avoid karna hai or complete plan ke sath trade karna hai practice karne ke bad trading karni hai forex ma.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very important to lose and I think that we can learn from the loss alone and we can also get good experience from loss and also we need to have good experience of forex trading in demo account and we can have good trading experience and I think, if any body gets some loss after learning forex then that does not mean that he is poor in forex. In every part of our life we tend to learn from our mistakes then in forex should also occur however we must remain religious and do our work in the best way and not lose your confidence in losing any goal is a component of success so that the beginning of your success. The key to success in forex mercantilism is the ongoing learning and change of your existing strategies to match the dynamics of the forex market

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that some losses are so important after learning and practicing to be successful in forex. I also know that failure is a pillar of success and loss makes you competent enough but can discourage you. There is an opportunity to learn and practice in a demo account without any loss, so you have to practice the demo very well. and I know my friends who have good experience in forex but hi lose face in forex because market is not a friend of people who give loss to everyone in market investment, you just need to invest carefully

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indispensable losses in Forex trading, always learn from your mistakes, and never give up when you lose. Always learn from harm and try not to make that mistake again cause you to lose, It will help you. and Actually in every area of life there is a loss or win, forex trading do it, but you do not need to be hard. Because every dark there is light. You must learn from your mistakes and take corrective action in the next trade. Basically the exercises make you perfect and you end up winning.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is the first step in Forex, you have to practice a demo account at the beginning and then start trading, to become a successful trader you need a lot of experience, money management, and if you make a mistake never give up. Keep practicing Forex. Learning from your mistakes will make you perfect someday. and I feel we learn from our mistakes and so in forex it also has to happen but we have to keep believing and do our work in the best way and not lose your confidence at every point loss is part of success so the beginning of your success

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will not learn everything, forex is like the sea and we will not be able to know everything in it, all we can do is learn a few things and make trade with them so we will lose sometimes because we don't know everything and some loss after learning and profit. it means you will lose after learning and practicing if you do not have a good strategy and a good trading plan. so practice to make a perfect man if you practice more you have to be a winner.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it can happen in this market because I think there is no end of learning in this market every market while giving different lessons to us and for this reason several times we give a loss after learning about this market but I think if we can solve all problems and do not make this mistake again in our trade then the losses can be minimized. and The only precise cause for this phenomenon is simply because you have not learned or practiced enough, or you actually trade beyond your limits. So if you still lose after you think you have been practicing and learned enough then you should first configure the cause of your loss with one of two possible reasons above.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm pretty sure that no body is perfect, even traders who have decades of experience make a big mistake, because no one has full control over Forex. It teaches some great lessons for everyone no matter how experienced he is. The above are some of the basic qualities mentioned but a trader needs more than this .. and If there is a loss in Forex after learning and practicing, it does not mean that he does not know about Forex. That means he needs more knowledge about it and he has to practice even more to become a successful trader.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm pretty sure that no body is perfect, even traders who have decades of experience make a big mistake, because no one has full control over Forex. It teaches some great lessons for everyone no matter how experienced he is. The above are some of the basic qualities mentioned but a trader needs more than this. and If there is a loss in Forex after learning and practicing, it does not mean that he does not know about Forex. That means he needs more knowledge about it and he has to practice even more to become a successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 823 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)