+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 823 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was lost my money whn i was new and was not praticed and learn but achi practice and learning ke bath mai forx business maay kaisey survive kar nah hei sikh gayah hu and i never lost my money after learning.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ya ek business hay jahan koi job nh hay k hamay jahan sa fix salary mil jay gi, es business ma hamay achi tarha seekhnay k baad bi kabi kabi loss ho hi jata hay , hamay es ki zaida chinta nh karni cahiyay aur mihnat jari rakhni cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This es the format of forx business and that is why very rare forex members get success from forex markt other logo koh loss ho jatah hei etni sari learning me and uske baad practice mai bhi itna time dene ke baad bi loss hoteh hei tow loss ko kam karney key lie ap ko gred par control karney ki need hae.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar kuch bhi loss ka samna hota hai, to humare liye kafi jayda important hota hai ki hum log practice kare bhai, practice karne se trading mein perfect hum log ho sakte hai bhai, yaha par yehi tarika hota hai perfect hone ka bhai.
    yaha par samjh kar kaam karna hota hai trader yaha par samjh kar kaam karta hai trader ko usse bohot fayeda hota hai yaha par loss hota hai trader ko apni galati ko dekhna hota hai galati ko sudharna hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar kuch bhi loss ka samna hota hai, to humare liye kafi jayda important hota hai ki hum log practice kare bhai, practice karne se trading mein perfect hum log ho sakte hai bhai, yaha par yehi tarika hota hai perfect hone ka bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This often happens to all traders, we still always get a loss, despite the lessons and practice seriously, it's because we have not been able to get mechanical systems, trading systems best and 100% accurate it was not there, so we have to combine the trading system with money management in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sheikhasad1326 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhasad1326's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are not exceptions in this business its a part just like profit and all these losses could happen because of our own mistakes all we need to do is learning from those mistakes and very careful for the next time to prevent those losses and never be disappoint on your losses it is very harmful for a trader in long term.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe all of us will constantly learn through the losses and thats why we want not try to flee through losses. Rather, Its very greatest if we will learn through the losses and enhance the trades through continuous and repeated apply.
    Last edited by hitan; 2016-03-26 at 10:01 PM.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akash4u4ever View Post
    ha bhai aap apne losses se hmesha kuch na kuch naya sikhiye hmare liye sikhna bht importance rakhta hai learning ke bina iss market main hum log 1 din bhi nae tik sakte hai aur market main achi learning hi success ka 1 tariak hai
    Bhai kuch na kuch to hamesha loss se sikhne ko milta hai bhai, aur jiska bih loss hota hai bhai wo kafi acha sabak lena chahiye, taki forex market mein un traders ko kafi acha paisa earn karne ko mil sake bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe losses will be unavoidable in forex sometimes loss help strategies and your experience is complete and after practice or school if you get some loss then do not worry it's what always happens with us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 823 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)