+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 823 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 8227

Thread: Get some loses after learn and practice.

Banned angkat khan is an unknown quantity at this point angkat khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think one ought to encounter losses on forex. . As a result of if he or sthis individual does not encounter loss he'll not learn a lot of and he'll turn out to be over confident.. So one ought to be realistic so which he will learn through their mistake and practice a lot of to get a lot more expertise. . .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rajibghoshvle is an unknown quantity at this point rajibghoshvle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss both are related to any kind of business. Forex trading me bhi ap profit and loss dono ho sakte hey. Agar koi trade me loss bhi ho jaye tab bhi ap ko forex trading nahi chor ke trading continue kar na hoga. Forex market ka loss forex market se recover kar na hoga and profit bana na hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the loss is a part of this game and you should accept it and be sure that nobody can avoid the loss no matter he is a good trader and that's why you should always trade with a stop loss to protect your capital from a huge loss.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get loss from your trading but you must have to find out the reason due to which you will get the loss and if you try to avoid it next time then you can easily improve your trading performance and gain good income and recover your loss
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member Fran Caaner Manu is an unknown quantity at this point Fran Caaner Manu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing is must in forex , No one absolute no can win 100% , always there will be some losses sometimes small and sometimes huge , it's educational thing more than bad thing , we should learn to get over it and start fresh again and again , never stop because of a loss its not the end of the world , its just the end of a trade and the beginning of a new trade , just dont let the second trade end like the one before it.

Junior Member ekstrime is an unknown quantity at this point ekstrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    They would like good patience and discipline with regard to to do it right. the imply that hes on would like of more money practice on forex and he or sthis individual wants more money knowledge. i agree along with u. i am very im remorseful about u losses. however u ought to try hard once more. please share right listed below u opinion and this will turn out to be a good input for those..

Banned modem yar is an unknown quantity at this point modem yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think which if a individual have a total training and have a skill on the actual Forex trading after that there is actually no probability to have a loss on this however if there is actually any kind of loss when which after that I think which u have not take nay curiosity on u training.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ObaFX View Post
    it is very common to still have losing trades after leaning how to trade but if you have practiced very well using a demo account you will have understand that this is normal for all trading strategies and your confidence in your trading strategy will keep you going in the market.
    Agar ham logon ko apni trades me losses ho rahe hain tab hame sabse pehle apne losses ke uper me control karna seekhna hoga. Jab tak ham log aisa nahi kar sakte hain tab tak aage apni trades ko karne me hame problems ko face karna pad sakta hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned issamess is an unknown quantity at this point issamess's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading we must not rashly when opening a position, in addition to keeping the feeling of control,....
    also intends to appropriate in analyzing the forex market, so when you open a position to make a profit.....
    Best wishes.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing like i have always said is inevitable, it can happen to you at any time so you have to be ready for anything, with that being said you need to learn fully on anything you can about forex as much as possible and from that you minimize the risk of losing, learning and practicing all the time gives you the right experience to earn you money for a life time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 823 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)