+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 179 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Member AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan will become famous soon enough AfiKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah absolutely right. Some more 11 rules that must to be followed for Successful Trading.

1) Pre-market trading $ early morning trading more profitable than afternoon.
    2) Try to buy & short near the day's low or high.
    3) Try to avoid headlines - get in before the headlines.
    4) The more stubborn you are, the more you will lose.
    5) Shrug off all losses if all rules & guidelines are followed.
    6) Don't chase stocks just to do a trade. If no trade is there, pass, & sometimes don't trade.
    7) Keep tight mental stops while monitoring the overall averages.
    8) Everyday goal, try to make XXXX per day, don't get greedy. (Fit this to YOUR size)
    9) Do not overtrade, simple mathematics, the more you trade the more you are likely to lose over time long term profits.
    10) Avoid the second big losing trade to improve overall returns
    11) Never open a new trade on a mobile phone. Only close already established positions.
    Click on Thanks if you like it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AfiKhan For This Useful Post:

Forexman (2018-05-06)

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,217 Times in 751 Posts
    forex ka jo ba rule hain hain hum ko bohat zayada success trading karna ka sleka sekhati hai iss ka zayada rule ka to mujhe nhi pta prr jin rulesd ka mujhe pta hai wo rule bohat achay hain iss ka pahla rule ya hai ka hum ko humari mahnat ka mutabik money miltey hao iss ka elava b bohat achay rule hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), rehanayaz (2018-04-29)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These 11 rules are good divisions for beginner traders but I do not agree with the first cause if you are more experienced and your account size is large and you trade with the strategy then I know that there is no need to use stop loss because the market will reverse back to its original position because you have used the strategy and there is no gamble taking the trade. I personally personally believe that we should follow the following rules to do a successful trade we must invest the minimum amount of money we can recover easily in the cause of the loss we must always keep an eye on market movements before taking any decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I personally think I do not think traders can follow forex trading tips perfectly, but they are very important for forex trading because there is a high risk in forex trading which is why traders have to rely on technical means and money management through forex trading Honest control I need take them a bit almost to check if I am about each of them. Despite the fact that I accept that they are all bound by the most obvious principle of order, I do not think about how it works to ponder the justification that you are guaranteed to maintain on your trade management even though it is illogical. These 11 rules are really and very effective for success and become a great Forex trader and I believe.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately I personally think no matter what method we use to trade, and as long as the merchants always support them with discipline and patience, and regard them as their responsibility, I believe they will grow into a mature merchant who will reach the goal as soon as possible .. I think everyone has their own trade rules that define their trade. One of my trading rules in forex is self-motivation. Although my rule may not be as much as the others, it always works. Application of stop loss also has many advantages and disadvantages. That's why, I'll always make it optional.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by surjamal View Post
    My dear friend a successful trader bans liye lake bohot essence rules nurse karna parti nahi ti trading karna muskil ho teak ha jo rules follow karna important woo hai skill, experience, proper knowledge, stratgy, analytical analysis, fundamental analysis, com lot me trading karna, demo account prectice karna, aii time trade nahi karna, greed nahi karna or over confidence nahi hona I will never agree more these are the best trading rules to stay all the time and I am pretty sure if you follow them to the letter You can make a fortune with forex trading for quite a long time to come in the future because as long as you want without restrictions as before.
    Sabse pehle hume ye maloom hona chaiye ki har koi trader ek acha aur perfect trader nahi ban sakta . Iske liye trader mein alag attitude hota hai aur dusra uski apni abilities aur skills bhi special hote hain . Is markets mein sirf kuch traders hi acha aur successful trader ban sakte hain aur baaki average ya fir failures hote hain. Aapke jo points hain agar koi trader inhe ache se follow kar le to definitely wo ek best trader ban jayega.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know discipline matters and also not all newbie can follow all the rules . But following some of them will also bring you good success and also the expert trader. All other things will come more perfectly with experience . You can have your own rules but without practice just theory knowledge can never make you good trader.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hum har post main esi bat pay zoor day rhay hain k agar es market main agiay hain to apko chahiay k ap thek say aur learn ker k forex ko krian gay to hi ap es main kamyab ho jain gay agar nahain krain gay to phr ap es main sirf aur sirf loss hi krain gay........

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), fxearner (2018-04-23), sarfraz786 (2018-04-25), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-04-24)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always stop loss ko use karna necessry hai Forex ki market main trading rules ko agr sahi taar se series lete hain to sahi hai Forex main hum ko long time ke liye fida ho skta hai Forex ki market main or hum success karte hain.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), Faheem 1 (2018-04-29), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-25), ravi999 (2018-04-26), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-23)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agrees..ap ne boht achay points diye hain jo har New trader k liye golden rules hain.Or is k ilawa hamen money management b learn karni chaye or ye k boht achi strategy bnaen or apne rules ko sakthti se follow karn ye points b important hain.in ko b serious lena chaye.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), billyboy00007 (2018-04-27), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), Raja551 (2018-04-28), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 179 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)