+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main successful Trading kay jo rules guide kar diay hain best hain aor Trader ko in ko follow krna must hy aor Trader ko in step ko mind main rkhna hy aor Trading main market ko thek tarah sy Trading krnay sy hi Trading main successful Trading ho gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade rules which in my opinion are very important is good emotional control. because emotions really affect every decision we make in trading, so we have to really be able to control your emotions well, so we can always think well in making decisions, so we will be able to take the right decision, and of course it will we can get good results in forex trading. and I see you have made many good rules, rules must be made in trading and successful traders always follow the rules when trading. and also he created his own rules and tricks for trading, you get better with time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to captainfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner and follow a few things to be successful in forex trading. I am a student and I choose forex trading is my part time job to get money. Your 11 rules are very helpful to be successful in forex trading. I followed three things to be successful in forex trading. 1. never stop to get knowledge about forex trading. 2. try to understand 3 types of analysis and 3. practice from a demo account because practice makes perfect men. and forex trading is a good online business and gives us a good profit compared to other businesses in the world, so study well then open a real account and start telling you this is ebstw to get good money, learn and get good money

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I should see them near check whether am regarding every one of them . despite the fact that I accept they are altogether bound together with the main principle of control I didn't think about you however discipline does some amazing things since it guarantee you keep to your exchanging plan in any event, when it doesn't bode well

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, in forex trading if we can be patient and wait well than we will also become successful in forex. So in every business of course you also have to wait for your success. so, if you lose, you will be upset. we also need more learning and practice to do better trading than what will come to our own success. and in forex trading it is certainly not necessary to wait for success in forex trading so if in the case of someone having knowledge about forex trading and also having all the better techniques and also working hard of course there will be sudden success ways.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to husnul For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-20)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really found that to be improved to be an individual certainly is bubbling money while in the lymphatic circulation until they really achieve this perfect success hoping to arrive at the firmness plus training around stock trading so it is far better to use training at first and after that will following the law .. it's my opinion almost all the possibilities plus the main procedure with training I really am not told about your actual training will still work happy because they are sure to keep someone's stock trading system regardless of whether they don't understand.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-20)

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eleven of these tradig rules are the best for traders to make money. The more you obey these rules, the more skilled you will become. It is always best to learn the art of trading. we should never trust anyone in this game. the more we learn. the more we produce and you are right I think always using stop loss is a key factor if you want to get success in the forex business because I don't see traders getting success in the forex business without following the rules of good money management

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-20)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the points written are too good except for two where you have said that never take advice and make your own strategies and not act on the news. I think advice is a big impact on good trading advice given from experts and you should take them to make a strategy. and trading can be successful in trading as long as it is essentially we can control ourselves in the trade that we do as the first step of our base in trading and in determining the market we need a good strategy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-11-20)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear, you have highlighted the good points that how a trader can become a successful trader, but I believe that if someone has to become a successful trader then he must do some good things which include getting experience and knowledge through a demo account first. and I think to be a successful trading bin need to follow the rules of forex, there are many rules related to forex, to be successful in trading, it's good discipline in trading, control your emotions, money management, all of this is very important to become a forex trading that success ...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

digimon (2019-11-16), zohaib1 (2019-11-20)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one or two apply all of these procedures plus I really find that to be upgraded to an individual must have grumbled money while in lymphatic circulation until they really achieve this perfect success hoping to arrive at the firmness plus training around making stock trading better using firstp training. Through the procedure right after being placed by potential qualified traders plus our procedures, we will maximize all our salaries plus develop all our stock trades.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

digimon (2019-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)