+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The rules for success are important to all but we need to know a lot of rules about the market, we need to know that this so business and not a gamble program, we need to know that in forex trading money is been made, basically, the money we get to make from forex trading is all depending on us, so if we get to work hard we will make more. trading requires that we have all this good rules before we come to the market to trade, i think great learning and good practicing in developing our skills will surely help us make a good trade which will help us stay successful. A better successful trade can lead us to fulfillment's that's why we have to learn well and follow an important steps to manage our trade in the very appropriate means. Forex is good and with better plans in management we will make it and we will enjoy great opportunity to become a great trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay bilkul thek11 point bataya hain hamay news k sath hee kaam kerna chahiya news k sath agar ham kaam kiya karain to bohat faida ho sakta ahi ya duniya ka sab say acha business hai lakin stop loss vali baat sey ma agree nahi karta stoploss manay jab bhi use kiya hai mera account hee wash howa hai jab ma stoploss use nahi karta Really thank you dear brother thumbs up for your post must be appreciated and that's the reason why I am here in the community because I am looking for such post like that from you. Me here to gain some knowledge from you guys. Well done my brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no way trader will trade successfully without having to understand what will make them to be successful. It is better to think of your work and find the means to make the work better, this will show that the trader is such that is serious and think of making success. It is not only by learning, traders have to do all things that will their work productive. Yes, off course I am agree with you. These 11 rules are very best for the successful trader. These are very helpful. If you want to become the success full trader then you have to follow all these rules.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In rules ko follow karna zaruri hai success karne ke liye humain loss ko ignore nae karna chaye or again loss karne se avoid ke liye rules ko follow karna bohat zaruri hai jese bari lot ko use na kiya jaye or greed se control karna chaye humain greed nae karni chaye ta ke humara account safe rehe loss se. forex ke business me successful hone ke liye esme trader ko analysis aana bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader jetna acha market ko samajhkar chalenga aur esme rules ke saat plan ko follow karenga tabhi wo acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko discipline aur patience se he chalna chahiye..

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein bohut he acha rule hi ke app ney jo bta diya hai agar ham sub dil say or mind say in rule ko follow kar ke work karen gye tu ham sub ka trade mein kabi be oss na ho gga agar ham jald baiz mein work karen gey tu loss be ho ga or hasil be kuch na ho ga dear trader ap forex main 11 ruls kia es main izafa ker k es main hundred tak lay jain laken ap nay kamyab nahain hona jab tak ap es main hard work nahain krain esko thek say sajain gay mvoes ko ni samjain aur diffrentn codition ko nahain samjain gay............

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successful trader bannne ke liye ye sare rule follow krne hote hai, per kya hota hai ki jb koi bhi trader trading krna start krta hai to usse time management nhi ho pata hai or sath me money management nhi ho pata hai ye dono problem hi bhut badi ho jati hai ek new trader ke liye. Thanks my freind we must practice them to be really a successful trader in the forex market. The point which is very important is 8, because the greed kills the accounts and when we don't control our emotions we can easily lose our money.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main successful Trading ky jo 11 rules thread main smja diay gay hain Traders ky liay thek hian Trader ko Trading main in ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main sahih mhnt kary aor Forex Trading main emotions ko control karay aor Forex Trading main greed na karay aor Forex Trading market ky direction sy Trade karay aor Trading market ky experience ko better karay rule ko folow karna he trade mein kamyabi hai agar app rule ko fiollow he ni karo gye to app ko kabi be trade mein kamaybi hasil na ho gi agar app rul ko follow kar ka kam karo gey to eanring h jye gi app ko forex mein

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you it is must for us we use stop loss in trading and we make our profit target and we make our trading strategy perfect and we must know the market right entry point and we never ignore the news and we never use emotional and greed in trading and we work with correct market direction and we learn new things daily in forex business then we make good profit with our forex business

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

slater (2020-07-14)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many many rules to become the successful trader however some of the rules are followed by me 1 is I have the very big thing is the patience which i have it is the thing which is imperative for any body to become the successful trader and secondly he must be able to read the market and make the analysis and follow the right emporium trend I retributive posted the rules which i pioneer designer intercourse .I bed study matters and also not all newbie can analyze these .But succeeding many of them present also convey you redemptive success.All otherwise things instrument get much utterly with receive .You can have your own rules but without apply meet theory noesis can never egest you virtuous bargainer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2020-07-14)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, It�s no double that traders should learn the rules and regulations of the Forex and follow it. Analysis the market trend properly and study the market trend movements to prepare best strategy with our own experience with trading skill which will be give good result in our trading carrier. dear as in my trading experience the point one and 5 are very important always trade with proper risk and money management because this is the key to long term survival in this market and news are very important because when some high impected new release market changes its direction including news in anylsis is also very important.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2020-07-14), slater (2020-07-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)