+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Banned sidsalman is an unknown quantity at this point sidsalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha yes i am agree with your post ham trading o boht like karte he q ke hame pata he ke trading he 1 behtar zarya he earning ka q ke trading ke zarye he hame profit hasil kar sakte he forex se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamoon2 is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very beneficial business for the person who take it as a full time work and also for those who use it as part time work. Students have got opportunity to make their pocket money themselves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sanabaig is an unknown quantity at this point sanabaig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han me is trade ko bhut pasand karte hon. mere liye ye job as a part time job ke liye best place ha. me is pe kam karke apni income ko increase kar sakte hon. Is busines me kisi b taraha ka koi fake nahe ha. aur hume hamari mahnat ki earning di jate ha.

Banned faisal5 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal5's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes .i like it too much because it give me more knowledge and profit then other online business

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like this business because this is the most transparent business and offer unlimited profit for the trader and of course this is very good opportunity that we can take it with learn and practice before we start to make money at this business.

Senior Member inay is an unknown quantity at this point inay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this trade because i can work at home. i dont like to work in other company, have work hours, and many job desk. But with forex, i dont have any work hours, i can work anytime i want

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because it gives me the opportunity to make money for myself and also it helps me to continue to ope for better things in life because when you trade with the right strategy then you will surely hope for the best because the best is what you can get either you like it or not always hope for the best in all that you do.

Senior Member shahpk is on a distinguished road shahpk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this trade because i can earn unlimited profit from here and Forex market is open 24 hours a day. It very important to gather knowledge and experience in demo before we start real account. All traders must know what the forex deals with and how to do it effectively for their own sake.

Member xmeean is an unknown quantity at this point xmeean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han mein is pasand kerta hon isi liye is ke koi time koi limit nahi ap jab chahey is mien apna kaam ker sakte ho aur.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I like the trading business because this business give the money quickly to the trader. If the trader has proper experience and knowledge then this business give the money very fast to the trader and he can become the rich trader in very short time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)