+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 285 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this trade because it is not only promising us a good profit but it is also can train our psychology, then our trading skills as well. The other thing i like from this bussiness is the art, i really enjoying this kind of trading because it is beauty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    well come
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all

Well i like it the most. beacause i cant start a business with ten thousand rupees in my pocket. but you can do forex with 10000 rupees. Its the only business which can give our dreams with investment of time & money as per one's will. the success is in one's hands and it depends on the relatively on the time and money that one invest
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i like it. Because this trade can be said to benefit. after all, forex trading business could fill the time between. Originally consistent and patient, the benefits must be easy to achieve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panicky For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), tarekfadel (2017-11-24)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because I felt forex trading is a challenge that is different from the others. Here we are required to know about all things related, we also need to know the economic situation around the world to support our trade. and most important is the promised profit is enormous

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwan For This Useful Post:

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I do like trading so much in forex marrket.The real reason that I enjoy trading is I can enjoy the moment that I place an order in forex.When I place an order there,I will be both nervous and scaring.After I withdraw the profit,I will be so glad.That is why I enjoy trading so much.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like this trade because i can earn extra money with this trade without disturbing my main business. daily i spend 2 to 3 hours on this and i am learning this trading and i am sure i can earn handsome profit from this trading.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amrikahuja For This Useful Post:

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianforex View Post
    yes i really like to trade in forex.it gives me some good profit though it gives me a huge loss
    I think there is no harm if you invest in fundamentally good stocks or metals but then the profits are only going to be moderate may be 7-20% a year, and if you want to earn by short term trading make more profit you have to use bigger leverage trade many times more than your investment and for that you have to have a perfect strategy and knowledge as then your trades will have bigger risks too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must say yes now a lot of people all across the globe are joining this business everyday and making good profit because this is the only high profitable business in which you just have to sit at your own place you just need a PC and an internet connection and here you go , it means you can start it from anywhere in the world, it become reliable and easy for the students and for the people to start this business. But its really necessary to know its basics before starting it.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seahawks90 For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-14), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as far as i am concerned forex is very profitable just thaT YOU HAVE TO COME TRADING WITH A PROFITABLE MINDSET AND be willing to learn and take a loss and move on . coming to forex with a gamblers mentality will kill your a/c and cause you allot of damage

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7724 View Post
    in india the college student,business people like this trade because it is profitable business for them.some people not get good profit because they do not get good training and experience.it is tood good profitable business for all
    thank you all
    yes i really like to trade in forex.it gives me some good profit though it gives me a huge loss

19. The Following User Says Thank You to indianforex For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 285 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)