+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2841

Thread: Do u like this trade ?why?

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear there is no doubt that forex trading is more suitable for me right now due to the flexibility in time of doing and there is not much investment also needed to start. Hence i like doing Forex trading very much. Now it has become my second job after my offline job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear I actually consider that if you are in a weak condition of the spirit then you first have to get out of the market for a while and you can read the story of a successful merchant and this will help you have a trade that might be better and have more passion for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member my-t is an unknown quantity at this point my-t's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you just have to sit at your own place you just need a PC and an internet connection and here you go , it means you can start it from anywhere in the world, it become reliable and easy for the students and for the people to start this business.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me kaam karna ya trade lagana esliye pasand hota hai kyunki aise me employment insaan ho sakta hai kyunki ye business hai aur esme kaam karke earn kiya ja sakta hai aur esliye yahan mehnat se trader ko sabb kuch samjahna chahiye..
    ji haan yaha humein jab earning hoti hai toh fir ye humari jarurat ban jaati hai jab humein yaha achchi earning hogi toh bhai natural si baat hai humein ye pasand toh aayega hi par humein ye baat bhi samjhnai cahihye ke yaha par hum hamesha risk mein hi rehtey hai aap ko kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,190 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me kaam karna ya trade lagana esliye pasand hota hai kyunki aise me employment insaan ho sakta hai kyunki ye business hai aur esme kaam karke earn kiya ja sakta hai aur esliye yahan mehnat se trader ko sabb kuch samjahna chahiye..

Junior Member nasir668 is an unknown quantity at this point nasir668's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, I like also Forex trade. Because we can Forex trade from our any free time or full time. Also we can do this from any where of whole world. A trader can Forex trade by any amount of deposit.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ko is mai yai bat daikhni parti hai k trade yaha par kaise karni hoti hai kio k hum jab tak is mai best trade nahe karty hain tou loss ka samna he rahta hai is leyay humy yai bat janna zruri hai k kis level sai trade karni chaayay aur trade mai kis bat ka khayal rakh kar he market mai entry laini chayay..

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time we will follow the proper money management rules so that we will get good profit but when we do not follow it then we will get loss from our trading so we must have to follow proper money management always.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must have to understand that we have to practice it first on the demo trading account so that we can easily trade because forex laziest job ever and can be done anywhere and have lots of free time

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no time limit for trading and easy to trade in house, not required any office and no investment limit. Any one can earn good profit in short time. I like this trade much, because show myself as good treader in future.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)