+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dolly indicator

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a few items that produced me personally baffled having dolly indicator, that's concerning the price motion groing through the actual line op, in the event he would cross punch the actual line op or maybe bounced, you should allow me personally guidance about how to determine your price motion, with the use of indications dolly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak acha kam ha is is kam ma boht pasa h ap i ma kam be sakt ho is ko boht sa log gas karn ke koss krt ha par ya apne marze kart ha is ko koi gas nahe kar sakt forex ma tring zarore ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main nay buhat say indicators use kiyan hain per abi tak dolly indicator ko use nahi kiya kyon kaye ab main apny favorite indicaotrs per work karta hon .main meta trader 4 indicators aur MXBF indicators ko like karta hon

Junior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've heard / know this dolly indicator, I hope this is perfect to me and could give a consistent profit in trading me .... thank you to master that was willing to share

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly the trading with my own analysis and did not satisfied from these types of indicators because these indicators can not dispense us perfect route, but if we think the marketplace intelligence and authority the industry penalise technical shitting then we get make and forbid our finance from losses, but you inform me near this indicator i can try it on my present accounting then i resolve to use it on real trading

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    First time I here about this indicator but not sure about this working procedure.Could you tell us where we get enough information about this indicator.Also we need this indicator to download.If work it in ell it will our positive day.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator dolly can be an alternative choice for all traders who want to try out a new trading system. this is because the system is simply placing pending orders every day as directed indicators.
    My advice, use a pair EJ to determine the position, make it more profitable

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mostly the trading with my own analysis and did not satisfied from these types of indicators because these indicators can not give us perfect direction, but if we study the market news and judge the market correct technical movement then we get profit and save our investment from losses, but you tell me about this indicator i can try it on my demo account then i decide to use it on real trading.

Banned tani786 is an unknown quantity at this point tani786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex online trading main new trader hon aur mujay nahi pata kay dolly indicators kiya hai kun kay main nay abi sirf meta trader 4 use kiya hai aur ye buhat acha indicator hai ju humain trading karnay main buhat help karta hai

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice indicator ma is indicator ko download kar raha ho muje ja indicator kafi good laga ha ma is inicator ko zaroor use karo gaya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast