+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 512 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that these are all the important that are required in forex trading that you have mentioned here, i just wan't to add one thing that instead of sitting all day in front of your computer you should try to find the trend for that you don't have to sit in front of the screen you can do it in less time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sidd2 is an unknown quantity at this point sidd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think agar ap forex mn dicipline k sath karen or is k har rules ko follow karen to ap ko forex mn profit banana easy ho ga or agar ap ko kbi loss b ho ga to us ko easy cover kar ley ga to hamein forex ko dicipline k sath krna chahihye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that Forex market needs consistency and experience.Develop a Non-Emotional tradin Plan...a robust and objective trading system should be created so that all you need to do is follow your own rules.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that I would meet say thanks for this make and all the initiatives as Solon or fewer you eff described all the key elements here. I conceive a investor needs to espouse to handling self-discipline that we should trade with strong investment as forex is risky and tough business and trading with strong capital can give the better result and we can earn reasonable amount.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex main jtna bhi ilam hu utna km hota ha money managment ko to har trader ko dekhyaan mein rakhna chahiye chahe wo jitna bhi achcha trader ho hume isko dekh kar hi apne lot ko use karna chahiye waise inhone jo post di hai kafi achchi hai trader ko in cheez ka achcha deyaan rakhna chahiye or greed ko control krna chahye

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm decipline ke bger kush bhi nhi kr skte hein isme koi shak nhi he agar hm chahe to decipline and experince ke sath forex me ashi trade jarur kar skte hein forex ek esa business he jisme decipline ka hona bhut jaruri he bhai

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such Aelloukaad in foreign exchange are good that helps you deal with the forex market because the trader who does not work plan the company of a lot to lose and therefore we should organize its work well too

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ki bat bilkul theek hai k hamen jab bhi forex trading karni chaye to hamen loss ko mind mein rakh kar k trading karni chaye jab hum loss ko mind mein rakh kark trading arty hen to hum kamayab hoty hen

Member somany is on a distinguished road somany's Avatar
    Thanks
    The strategy that is used in the trading system to be like all the case if the yield on the emotions and feelings and this can be after all to be honest, it is difficult to deal with your emotions when you see the price movements

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend we have to trade in Forex market with discipline by use all rules of trading then if we can do it properly then we can get success in Forex trading business and I think discipline is very important factor for success and gain money from our trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 512 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)