+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 512 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read your twenty rules, And I am very happy because these rules might prove useful for new trader and for the older ones, The lowering is the Lot size when you are the losing, Is much important in the Forex market. If you do not reduce Lot size, That is means you have to face loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear in fact I do believe the way to be the discipline trader is we only need to keep following all of the rule which we made on our trading plan, and we need to keep increasing our experience on it, so make sure we made the good trading plan to be easier to follow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in forex business I consider discipline always important in every business in this worlds.No one should achieved success without it.So, thanks for sharing your important rules for discipline. I just try to follow all of those rules in discipline.

Banned maryam2562 is an unknown quantity at this point maryam2562's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning is the key of succes in forex , also u can not learn within one week or 1 month , it will take more than 6 month to be learn and learning should be regular , try to learn from yourslef

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all should read this thread and we can learn the more many things to be a successful trader believe that your rules is very useful for every trader learning is a very big part of Forex trading business.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul app ne jo es kam mai 20 rules bata ee hai agar app es rules ko samj kar trde karte hai fer app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai jo trder es kam mai displine se kam nai karte hai fer app es kam mai achi earning nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we have to follow the rules of trading and we know that if we can trade with proper understanding of the market then we can make good profit from the forex world but we need to follow and have to avoid emotions while trading.

Banned gela is an unknown quantity at this point gela's Avatar
    Thanks
    can get the doalr aswell that their currency will go up and every trader do the same thing whether he is a professional or whether he is a newbies everyone just pray to god that his currency will go up or down depends upon which he have sell or buy. So i must say that this rule is not true. But they have to remove emotions from their trading career if they want to make profits.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trade Forex requires massive discipline for any trader that is supposed to be in it, I am really happy to see this a useful thread and I think we all must read this thread and we can learn more many things to be a successful trader, I think all need to be skilled and educated on Forex trading education to get success here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well personally with me I believe this is best and most useful for us , we are trading here for make money for our life . I think any one can go with great discipline about forex trade then they can must make huge profit from forex trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 512 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)