+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is a very big air of Forex trading. It is one of the rules that traders testament loco mote in organization to succeed in deed profits. I am acquisition to realize knowledge some Forex so that i can change in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    hi dear traders.l want to share with you some notes from a very nice e-book l found over internet.there are 25 rules that l think will be very usefull for every trader.l just edited it to make short.l hope you can also write your own rules.

1.The market pays you to be disciplined :Trading with discipline will put more money in your pocket.
    2.Be disciplined every day ,every trade and the market will reward you.but dont claim to be disciplined if you are not %100 of the time.
    3.Always lower your trade size when your trading poorly.(means when you have loosing positions).
    4.Never turn a winner into a looser.
    5.Your biggest looser cant exceed your biggest winner.
    6.Develop a methodology and stick with it,dont change it day to day.
    7.Be yourself dont try to be someone else.
    8.You will always want to come back to play next day,so dont ever loose all your money.
    9.Earn the right to trade bigger.(if you cant be successful with one lot then dont trade with 10 lots)
    10.when you see trend turned against you get out of your looses.
    boss achi or best trading karnra ka lyay wasa to boht sara rule hota main kcuh rule ap logon ka sath share kar rha hon dont be a speculator be a trader .if you trade is not going any where in given time-frame then quit,save a little bit every day and let it grow for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are too much rules you stated there to actually understand the necessary points and requirements to be discipline in ones trades. The only important thing to be able to discipline yourself is to first find your comfort zone. I mean first you have to find the best strategy, best management, best timing, best method for you to feel comfortable with. And if this could be fulfilled, I think it would lessened any reasonable causes for you to break any rules you're comfortable with, right?

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you follow rules very importantly then success for you will be m,ore easier than other. so try to follow the rules all time

Senior Member ranim is an unknown quantity at this point ranim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm. you have defined yours rules very well as new bie could get knowlege about decipline in forex. as decipline is much as important as knowlege and experience. as because of dicipline you could stay in forex trading for long time. and I am learning to gain knowledge about forex so that i can improve in it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ranim For This Useful Post:

sammaranthu (2013-02-17)

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rules of trading discipline??? This is a one point fact in the market trading really that requires much of attention, a discipline trade is really a successful trader.

Banned Chi Pheo is an unknown quantity at this point Chi Pheo's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank for your sharing, my friend. I like your thread very much because it can give me many knowledge for my trainning forex trading. in 20 tips you give, i can say that i like 2 tip most :
    the first is do not hope and pray and the second is accept the reality that you may loose money. they are very good

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chi Pheo For This Useful Post:

sammaranthu (2013-02-17)

Senior Member mdnahid is an unknown quantity at this point mdnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading discipline found over internet there are 25 rules that will be very useful for trader and the market will reward you be disciplined if you are not 90% of the time forex trading business.

Member huzefak85 is an unknown quantity at this point huzefak85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I would just say thanks for this publish and all the initiatives as more or less you have described all the key elements here. I think a investor needs to adhere to dealing self-discipline which is nothing but the primary guidelines of dealing and investors can make earnings by adhering to these guidelines .

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    hi dear traders.l want to share with you some notes from a very nice e-book l found over internet.there are 25 rules that l think will be very usefull for every trader.l just edited it to make short.l hope you can also write your own rules.

1.The market pays you to be disciplined :Trading with discipline will put more money in your pocket.
    2.Be disciplined every day ,every trade and the market will reward you.but dont claim to be disciplined if you are not %100 of the time.
    3.Always lower your trade size when your trading poorly.(means when you have loosing positions).
    4.Never turn a winner into a looser.
    5.Your biggest looser cant exceed your biggest winner.
    6.Develop a methodology and stick with it,dont change it day to day.
    7.Be yourself dont try to be someone else.
    8.You will always want to come back to play next day,so dont ever loose all your money.
    9.Earn the right to trade bigger.(if you cant be successful with one lot then dont trade with 10 lots)
    10.when you see trend turned against you get out of your looses.
    wasa to ahci ro best trading kanra laya boht acha or best rule han trading froum ka agr har members en rules ko follow kara to bht he ahci or best trading ke jaya saktai ha waja har trader ho trading ka rule follow kanra chaya tak ya trading ahci or best sa best chala saka.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)