+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 512 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Senior Member trading4life is an unknown quantity at this point trading4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that as new bie could get knowlege about decipline in forex. as decipline is much as important as knowlege and experience and money money, management tightened it's more than enough sisters
    do not let the rules of our own making even make us uncomfortable

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

i think that It is one of the rules that traders will follow in order to succeed in getting profits. I am learning to gain knowledge about forex so that i can improve in a short times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    It has been very clear that the discipline is to make us get a very good result of this the world's largest trading.Success in forex course requires great experience and many years in the trade.There is no luck factor in this forex trading, but the success obtained through a fairly difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading rules may be subject to interpretation..... For beginners... look also at 25 rules of .. i can learn much discipline when doing so..

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    hi dear traders.l want to share with you some notes from a very nice e-book l found over internet.there are 25 rules that l think will be very usefull for every trader.l just edited it to make short.l hope you can also write your own rules.

1.The market pays you to be disciplined :Trading with discipline will put more money in your pocket.
    2.Be disciplined every day ,every trade and the market will reward you.but dont claim to be disciplined if you are not %100 of the time.
    3.Always lower your trade size when your trading poorly.(means when you have loosing positions).
    4.Never turn a winner into a looser.
    5.Your biggest looser cant exceed your biggest winner.
    6.Develop a methodology and stick with it,dont change it day to day.
    7.Be yourself dont try to be someone else.
    8.You will always want to come back to play next day,so dont ever loose all your money.
    9.Earn the right to trade bigger.(if you cant be successful with one lot then dont trade with 10 lots)
    10.when you see trend turned against you get out of your looses.
    yes my friend your role is very useful for every trader mainly every new trader need must be follow this role

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear traders.l want to share with you some notes from a very nice e-book l found over internet.there are 25 rules that l think will be very usefull for every trader.l just edited it to make short.l hope you can also write your own rules.

1.The market pays you to be disciplined :Trading with discipline will put more money in your pocket.
    2.Be disciplined every day ,every trade and the market will reward you.but dont claim to be disciplined if you are not %100 of the time.
    3.Always lower your trade size when your trading poorly.(means when you have loosing positions).
    8.You will always want to come back to play next day,so dont ever loose all your money.
    9.Earn the right to trade bigger.(if you cant be successful with one lot then dont trade with 10 lots)
    i like the point number 19.Always finish your day positive.any % but positive. yes this is very good and no matter how much profit we can take but always get positive is good than we get nothing or minus..
    so here we have to trade with be careful
    do the best we can

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These rules are very good for learning about this market and these rules will help to the newbie trader very much for this reason i think all of the new trader should read these rules with good concentration if they can do then they can understand what type of mistake they can.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app na kafi achi post share ki hai aur main to waqai he kafi mutasir howa hun app ki post parh karah app ne waqai he kafi mehnat ki hai ko rules app ne share kia hain agar en par amal karain to hum aik achi trading karah sakta hain...

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good my dear friend its very helpful 25 trading rules and i am its save my learning area and i am trying to its accept all time hope after some time i am gain that.

Senior Member forexwallet is an unknown quantity at this point forexwallet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

bohot khooob sir magar ap ne to kaha hai apni post ke tittle me ke ap hamare sath 25 rules share karenge magar ye to 10 hain baqi ke 15 kahan hain sir?

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    11th ruler is truly awful because it is don't pray and don't hope otherwise you gift light, and i must say that its not align every second , fill mortal to wish that their presentness testament go up and every merchant do the unvarying artifact whether he is a jock or whether he is a newbies everyone conscionable pray to god that his presentness will go up or land depends upon which he hit deceive or buy. So i must say that this law is not honest. But they jazz to take emotions from their trading career if they essential

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 512 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)