+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 512 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is actually so many disciplines u offer right listed below, but i just question will u adhere to u disciplines right listed below? i have discovered this kind of a large amount of trader will not adhere to the actual rules that these people outlined there. upabout behalf of me personally, i truly have a very important rule that might be not over-trading, actually i truly have lost the actual earlier trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sanjitamodhu is an unknown quantity at this point Sanjitamodhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many professions that you give here,but I fair admiration can you adhere to your professions here?I fuck observed so more investor can not espouse to the guidelines that they elaborated there.For me,I mortal an bionic counseling that is not over-trading,symmetric I know missing the sometime job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    diacipline to har field mein jaruri aur chahe woh trading ho ya koi aur business aur ya job. Forex mein isliye discipline jyada jaruri hai kyoki risk bahut jyada involve hota hai aur ek careless approach ke sath trade bhi bahut nuksaan ya loss karva sakta hai.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello siir how are you are you good sir for me the rules that guides the forex currency pairs actually leads a forex trader to be completely successful in forex and siir good luck in trading you muste it sir

Junior Member gofal is an unknown quantity at this point gofal's Avatar
    Thanks
    for myself alll this particular rules tend to be very efficient on trade career and I think which we ought to begin real trade when obtaining success on demo trading so demo trading is actually very important, those people who are newbie and need build profit using this business and if we can practice these types of method after that we shall end up being successful..

Member sofiur is an unknown quantity at this point sofiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many disciplines that you wage here,but I retribution meditate can you persevere your disciplines here?I have plant so numerous bargainer can not study the rules that they registered there.For me,I fuck an significant law that is not over-trading,still I somebody misplaced the quondam job.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even I also think we will not be able to get a consistent profit with no discipline in the trade. discipline will keep us to always trade in the strategy, management and a good plan. so that every trade we will give a big possibility, since every decision taken by the discipline. so of course it is very important for any forex trader.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe discipline in my opinion be the most important rule in forex trading, as traders who discipline will surely be able to make decisions appropriately and without emotion. decisions we take will certainly determine the results we get. and I am sure every trader will be successful in forex trading, if they can be disciplined in the trade.

Member umair2929 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2929's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wah bhai nay kia rules diya hain bhai aap tu bht acha trader ho aapke rules bht he acha hain me ya kahao ga aapko bhai ka batay howa rules zarur follwo karna chahiye qk bhai nay bht mehnat say ya rules hamara liya lekha ho gy

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein aap ko profit earn karny k liye zarori hai k aap greed na Karen chay aap ko profit ho jaye aap ko greed nhi karni chaye aap ko trading mein hamesha discipline ko follow karna chaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 512 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)