+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 368 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, it does not look good to invest all capital in the Forex market especially for those who are new here, if someone has experienced, then he can invest a lot or even all capital. from my point of view, I would invest in parts not all over the capital at once. , I do not think to invest all my capital in the Forex market. I like to invest some of my capital into Forex, so I will try to increase this invested capital. But if I face a loss then I can use my resting capital to continue my trade. And that can also help me to recover my loss as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-27)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should be true that I expect all to be invested in forex but not honorable for trading practice. You also know there are various opportunities in forex. You can use the metropolis forex mechanism or you can use a PAMM account, or repeat any .in trading that gives you a chance to earn a lot, so you can represent with compassionate assets. So, I personally strongly recommend to sit in forex. Forex market is not an easy way to generate high profits, you can generate high profits but you can also lose too much money. so do not trade with all your capital. trade with small aamount

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think your trade diversification and money management is very important for traders. Good traders with a good money management system and their trade diversification. If you trade with only one broker, then you have to decide your money in two parts and half the money should be in your account to trade and half the money should be kept safe for recovery. it was a tough decision for me but i just decided to invest all my capital and before i just did not want to lose that capital but it worked well for me and in few days i have produced some good results and already have some profit and fear it lost also lost so more confident you could be a better result can be generated and capital really is a big factor of success so that my capital is lacking

6. The Following User Says Thank You to patel For This Useful Post:

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I think, I do not need to put all the money into this business because it's totally unsafe, I can not get my profit cells in sync and this is my reason for it and if I can keep it steady. i custom do it also forex is a new business and we do not know what is happening in prospective faculty, so any money paw as affirmation is smashing That's a crazy idea. I never wanted to invest all my capital in Forex. I think forex is a market that can not be predicted. If I invest all my capital, hopefully I can make a lot of money for this or lose this capital. I think there are many opportunities waiting for us, not just forex. The best moderate amount for Forex, not low or high.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think Forex is a market that is too risky & I share all my capital here ...! I think that's a crazy decision at all in their Forex is something you might be able to try with some of your money out of total but not overall it's your stupidity I do not support it. I think I like to trade and I want to invest everything I have in forex because in my opnion when you have a big capital better than when you have a small capital and you waste your time with trading in no time because you can be successful and too risky first transaction and small lot size

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it would not be a very wise decision if you invested all your captal at once. instead you have to invest only a portion of the total capital so you still have a portion of the remaining stock for yourself to trade on some other merchandise if in case the market does not prove to be profitable. I use all my profits at FX but my initial amount is credited a few years ago since then I get more than my profit. and it gives so much fun that i have my money in my pocket and my remaining profit in Fx and currently i have a usable margin of 99.49% after getting some 1000 dollars in one day ... cheerrssss

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe all investments are invested in currency but not just on direct trade. You and learn here are some prospects about currency. There is a great Forex robot, or it may support trading. With all sorts of diseases you can so you can produce another that you can create with almost any type of investment. Very much we have a guide to investing in Forex. As my advice, I agree with you and I think if you trade with one exclusive broker then you have to divide your money in two parts and half the money should be in your account to trade and half the money should keep unharmed because of the business if you got a loss

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my personal strategy is this. Of all the total money I invest, I will invest a maximum of 50% in forex, the other 50% will be shared and shared on other types of investments I follow like HYIP or other types. a viable way to invest (as long as it is safe) You must have many good management plans to do forex.you should not invest all your capital.You need to learn to limit your capital to invest in the market.To determine the limits you should invest, that the management money comes to importance.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'll never invest my all of capitals in the Forex market because I know that this is a risky market place and your one mistake might be very very dangerous and even effect your Psychology due to greater loss. I know i don't have enough knowledge and experience of the Forex trading then why would i invest my all of money into the Forex market. I'd invest only if i have full believe and experience of years. More important, if I'm winning continuously.

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,539 Times in 396 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakeeza View Post
    mery khyal m jab b koi trade ki jay to usmy munasib investment krni chyia .
    or prepare rhna chyia k agr loss ho jay to us loss ko kesy apny profit sy cover krna h .
    hmsha smooth treeqy sy trade ko handel krna chyia or backup amount rakhni chyia ta k loo hony p usko cver kia ja sky.
    bilkul sahi bat kahi hai ki jab bhi apko trading meh confidence ho or apka right trading signal dik rha ho toh fear mat kare or trading kare, or jha tak bat hai ki apko apna capital invest karna chahiy ya nahi forex trading meh toh iske liye best option provide karte hai forex broker ap hmesa demo market meh jake apni trading skills check kar skte hai or agar apko lage ki ap acha consistent profit bana rhe hai toh defintely is market meh utar jaye

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

forex247 (2018-03-31), jimmy17 (2018-03-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 368 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)