+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 368 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is nice for earning money and also we have to go for the trading with the patience and we have to go with the demo practice so that we have to make the profit with the large margin in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member espin is an unknown quantity at this point espin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business we need more money to get more benefit i like to use multiple account to make more trade ,that is why i like to invest more money in forex . i need more profit from this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes every trader should not invest all of their capital. forex market is very dynamic and volatile market so trader should not invest every thing. If any thing happen then trader can reinvest if they dont invest every thing before.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if any one invest his all money in Forex market then he just do fool work because it is very risky area,So you are thinking if i invest money and earn huge profit that is mad sense work for you,if you invest little to your savings then it is batter for you because if you loss then you can try again,So i don't appreciate it to invest all money in Forex market.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe i can invest all my capitals in forex trading.If i trust in my abilities,if i have luck,if i really know,that i can't loose this capitals and can earn good profit for him i'll invest it there's no problem.

Banned max80 is an unknown quantity at this point max80's Avatar
    Thanks
    i not interested to invest my all capital in Forex market it is very risky business if i invest my all capital may be i get loss all my capital ion this market so i dont like invest all my capital in Forex market.

Junior Member espin is an unknown quantity at this point espin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i do not want to invest all of my money in forex business , i do want to take this sort of risk but i may be i will invest half amount of money in forex , i think that amount would be enough for me to get success .

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not ready to in vest all my money in forex trde bcz its a risky businessv i can gain profit from it also loose can be meet in here.thats why i am not goona do that

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya i want to invest all my capital in forex market.Coz i have learned trade very well and making all my trade profitable.But i know that all capital means my all risk.

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I would not like to invest all my capital here in Forex trading because I will keep some portion of my capital for using them in the time of need like if I face loss then I will be using this rest of the money to trade more to recover my loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 368 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)