+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 368 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a important question of all forex trader,but i say that,according to my own opinion,if i invest my all money on the forex trading business but if i do not get any success.then i lost my all of capital.then i can say that something ,i invest some capital in the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    nopes dude i will never invest my whole capital because forex trading is very risky maximum traders daily faced loss here making profit is very difficult it takes a lt of hard work...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member CemonG is an unknown quantity at this point CemonG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because forex is part of my life, will I automatically all the capital invested in forex. I am a trader who focus on the forex business, every day, week month I always take advantage of. so there is no problem for me all my money investing in forex....

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i cant invest all of my capital in forex market anything can happen in this business that is why i only invest money, i know that if i lose it will not affect my financial status

Senior Member CemonG is an unknown quantity at this point CemonG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by hemaelsisy View Post
    i don't like to invest all i have in Forex market we can trade in Forex market with small money and we can make profit i prefer to make various in my investment to keep my money from risk
    agree with you, like storing eggs in various places. If in one place still suffered losses there are other places that we had hoped for. calculate profit and investment must lose once. as forex is very risky, so we can invest a portion of our capital, not the whole thing....
    Last edited by CemonG; 2012-06-29 at 01:50 PM.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    sahi hai ki iss field mein se paisa banana itna asaan nahi hai jitna dikhta hai aapko bhauat mehnat karni padti hai iss field mein agar thoda sa bhi paisa banana ho toh.chahhae aap poori capital laga do apni tab bhi

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't like to invest all i have in Forex market we can trade in Forex market with small money and we can make profit i prefer to make various in my investment to keep my money from risk

Junior Member mosaraf is an unknown quantity at this point mosaraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is profitable but high risk able business. some people invest there all invest. it is very risk to invest all our capital in forex market.

Junior Member yeliz07 is an unknown quantity at this point yeliz07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all should invest in forex it is quite interesting and profidable,but we should not invest all the capital, because sometime we may face losses. so from my point in view we should invest in forex but in save ammount

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex investments are often significant and loss of that investment can be potentially devastating and that is why traders are often counselled to only invest they amount that they can afford to lose because in Forex nothing is certain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 368 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)