+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 368 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so. All of my capital I don't invest in one place. It will be a foolish decision. I will invest my capital in different places because it is low risky. If I loss in one side other side will recover the loss. So I would not like to invest all capital in one business. for beginner...please don't invest all our money in forex this business is very high risk.we can lose all capital and be poor quickly because of forex trading, you can invest less money at first then learn how to making consistent money before trading using big money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G Han maray dost main aapki baat say agree karta hun Kay humain forex trading main shoro main small capital hi invest karna chahay kyun Kay forex trading ak bhut hi risky business hai our humain forex trading say loss bhi ho sakta hai our humain chahay Kay hum humasha forex trading ko small capital sy shoro karay takay humain agr forex trading main loss bhi ho jay to humaray pass itna capital hona chahay jis say hum again capital invest Kar sakay our small capital invest hi forex trading main best hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really happy with my Forex business. Forex is best career opportunity and believe me if you join here, it changes your total attitude. This is the largest money market in the world. a trader could simply increase the trade size to five lots per trade and be making 15% per month on a $50,000 account. Unfortunately, a small account is significantly impacted by the commissions and potential costs mentioned in the section above. A larger account is not as significantly affected.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me apna total invest nehi krte total invest karke account balance 0 ho jaye to fir invest ke kuch nehi rahega esliye kabhi nehi kiye forex market kab kaysa rahe janna muskil hai currence pair ki value itna up-down hote hai agar kisi karan market follow karna rukh jaye to keya dekhenge pata nehi. naaai bilkul b naaai h hmen kbhii esaa naai krnaaa chyee aik saath saraa kaa sara capitaal lagnaa bht brii bewaqufii h jb ap sara capitaal lagaa lety ho r apko loss ho jataa h to loss ko puraa krnaaa ap k liyee bht moshkil ho jaat h r ap utnaa invest krooo jitnii ap afford kr skty h

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humey humesha utna hi capital invest karna chahiye jitna ki hum afford kar sakey jissey ki agar loss ho bhi jaye to dobara hum bina kisi problem ke capital invest kar sakey. Shuru shuru mein humey humey hamesha small investment se hi trading start katri chahiye.i am not agree with you that forex trading is more risky then national stock trading please don't invest all money on forex, this business is very risky. although we have the ability to trade is good, we still have to have money saved just in case. not to let the risk becomes too great to invest all the money we have. because we don't know what will happen later. this market can sucking our money quickly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes every trader should not invest all of their capital. forex market is very dynamic and volatile market so trader should not invest every thing. If any thing happen then trader can reinvest if they dont invest every thing before. and It is the limit of craziness or greediness if someone invest all of his capital in Forex Trading Business. It is usually recommended to invest only what you can afford to loss because of the very risky nature of forex trading business however it is also a fact that it is the most profitable business throughout the world. I advise you to choose better forex trading strategy rather then investing large capital because if you have good strategy then you can earn big even with small capital.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. I think you should not invest your all money in forex. Forex is very risky business. An expert trader also be failed and may lost all the money anytime. Besides this as a proper money management you should invest your money in various business not in one business. If you fail in one business you can shift in another business and can be succeeded there.
    and I think if any one invest his all money in Forex market then he just do fool work because it is very risky area,So you are thinking if i invest money and earn huge profit that is mad sense work for you,if you invest little to your savings then it is batter for you because if you loss then you can try again,So i don't appreciate it to invest all money in Forex market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find there is no double that if i have so much money, i think i will never invest all my money in forex. I like to have other online business or offline business beside forex trading if i have much money. Then i will have several business and have several sources of income every month. It will be much better for me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it�s no double that invest all my capital in forex is really stupid thing. We can't invest all of our money in this risky business, especially when we know that we still can't make good profit from it. We need to have saving money to make a good living despite we get loss in forex. Never invest all our money in forex,it will be very dangerous

16. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are so right that I really like the way you like it, because if we use a large capital then I would be able to produce a large percentage of profit as well, although I could not do if you have to lose entirely.
    and We must realize our abilities as a trader, whether we have enough quality? If you are really proficient, please you invest all your capital in forex. But if you only pursue ambitions without the support of a good trading performance, whatever you do will be in vain.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 368 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)