+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 462 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4613

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nope forex is not gambling at all. Those who tell this gambling have taken forex as a fortune making game. How about those who have learned day and night about forex and implementing that experience into it now. That ain't gambling dear!
    Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sohelforex For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24)

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my mind says that forex trading is fortune testing site.If i wish to earn a lot from here i have to go for a risk of trading in forex that is dependent on my luck.Here trading exprience and carefullness also play a very important role.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wazid201118 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24)

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree with you as forex is not at all related to gambling as it is just like any other trade where risks are there and decision making is required based on facts and data and money is involved and so is the risk.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not at all about gambling and it is a gamble only for the traders who trade without study and analysis and they loose money.Forex is trading with proper study and analysis and result of all the hard work which a trader needs to do to make profits.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    I think forex is not realy a gfamble because this reason is that when you trade open with your mind set idea mean when you used stoop loss and take profit its make count your desgion for your trading. But reality is that forex is like gambling .
    i agree with you that forex is not a gamble because as we all know that we must have to invest our whole mind and we must have to do a lot of hardwork so i can say that its not a gamble.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gala View Post
    Trading is not like gambling at all !!
    But If a trader is entering positions blindly then he is considering it gambling. And surely not satisfied with trading.
    Forex is a very good business demanding huge experience and strategical knowledge.
    yes forex is not gambling at all.forex trading requires many things from the traders.we can get success in forex if we work hard and do it with dedication.without hard work and practice no one can get success in forex field.forex trading is a good business and not gambling

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I say that forex is not a gamble if you can do your analysis. If you just go to open and close trading positions without learning how to do so, then forex is a gambling for you.

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont agrre that forex is gambling beacuse its tottaly depends on ur skill and experiece , its a world recognized business and i thing any one can say it gamblink beacuse if he not know about it if u want to forex trader u have to keep faith on it other wise its not easy to succes

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a like a gamble, if you are trading without a strategy and blindly..i believe that many newbies trades without a proper knowledge and without a strategy....so they are doing it as a gamble...otherwise forex is a kind of highly profitable and risky business....but it needs more knowledge and practice to be a good at it.......

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a gamble but it is a very good business that can give us a lot of money if we learn it and follow its rules in our trading. Sometimes when traders don't care about rules and violate rules or when traders trade without analysis then they lose their money just because their trading becomes a gamble just due to their mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 462 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)