+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 462 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4613

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is not gambling just takes luck to win. This trade requires great skill and expertise to be able to cultivate our trade. manage the technical and financial discipline that we manage, can make us make consistent profits.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    I think forex is not realy a gfamble because this reason is that when you trade open with your mind set idea mean when you used stoop loss and take profit its make count your desgion for your trading. But reality is that forex is like gambling .
    I think that Forex is a little gambling because The grate trader seem and get forecast market movement when the market rise and when down. Really the little trader go there following. Honestly i seemed it is a glambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is gambling. In fact every thing we do in our life is gambling. But how to make that odds goes to our own favor that's is base our skills and on our knowledge on how to deal with it.
    For example we drink water. Its already a gamble. why? theirs a 0.0001% chance that its has deadly bacteria. 0.002% that its has virus, 0.006% that its contaminated etc. Although the odds are very small its still an odds.
    In forex we use forecast, we use indicators. that what we use to make a good earnings in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex it is not an adventure for a good dealer who understands the technical analysis and arithmetic. Strategy is drawn by the idea of the merchant in order to attain the degree of profit that dream to achieve. Now is the gambler who does not know what Forex. And when to hold the deal and when to abandon them.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is actually a gamble despite what everyone says , this is because nobody knows what the true trend can be, we try to trade a market movement considering all the good technicals and yet we sometimes loose money

Thanks
    as i see it , yes forex is also a gamble and it also depends on luck, but a calculated gamble when we base our trades based on charts and calcuilations of possible movements these movements may happen as planned or not

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I just wanted to ask that is really Forex a gamble as here many traders just trade blindly and depends upon luck - what you believe?

According to me its not like that as in Forex ,Knowledge matters a lot as without that learning becomes hard .
    yes really forex trading is really gamble ha
    yes of course hisaab se forex trading is the gamble ha q k is mey honey waley profit ko ap gain kar sakta ho is may bahout kuch luck ke upar bhi hota ha ya to ap ko both sara loss be ho sakta ha or ap ko both sara loss be ho sakta ha forex trading min ya sub kam hota han is main koi suck nahi ha forex trading is really gamble

Thanks
    yes,i agree.only losers quote it as gambling.but still many people play with forex.
    but if its gambling then one cant make good profits like traders who making in scalping which is really a difficult one.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no bro mere khayal me forex koi gamble ya koi game nahi ha,forex is a real business ,sirf zrurat is baat ki ha k hum is ko smjay jb hm is ko smaj le ghay to hum is se ek acha khasa monthly profit gain kr skte ha jaise hm kisi or business se kr pate hain

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I just wanted to ask that is really Forex a gamble as here many traders just trade blindly and depends upon luck - what you believe?

According to me its not like that as in Forex ,Knowledge matters a lot as without that learning becomes hard .
    I agree that forex is not gambling. gambling occurs when we do not do the analysis and provide guesses without any basis. if any effect, it is unscientific. but with a range of indicators that we use, our predictions to be unfounded and very scientific. so forex is not gambling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 462 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)