+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade without proper plans and discipline can be considered Gambling. But not all traders who trade are gamblers, here different market analyzes are carried out scientifically and mathematically based on previous data, financial markets, the country's economy, political situation etc. and Traders who have no knowledge of the market will see trading as nothing more than gambling. But let me tell you the fact that Forex transactions are at a very high level and only traders who are interested in the market and the necessary skills will be able to see this as a real business opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, unfortunately I really see that many people, many of my friends even think that it is gambling, but on the contrary it is purely rational and a very effective way to produce, in forex you don't have to work like that in gambling, here you have to study the market and use the knowledge of making analysis and then immediately you will feel that yes you get a good response so don't gamble. and Forex trading market, no one can get success in trading and we have to trade in this business with discipline and skills and deep knowledge so that you are not doing the right technical and fundamental analysis right now, but trade in whatever direction you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    non-gambling, forex currency trading is very active and has a huge effect on the world of the financial industry, because forex is not gambling, where all forex traders are people who have learned a lot and know the nature of the nature of the market, understand capital management and many know the system trading with losses and gains directed and regulated, every step in forex trading is very well planned and even the losses incurred have also been measured from the start, unlike gambling relying more on luck without analysis and without in-depth knowledge. and yes I agree with you, forex not a bet, because when making an open position, we have to think hard to make an analysis beforehand. Besides forex is a very good investment, people say that forex likes to gamble because they did not know about forex before

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the free market is a major democratic tool, where every time a market participant decides to buy a product or service, he votes for his competitors. this principle clearly predicts how and why communism will never succeed - central planners disrupt the forces of the natural market, distort prices and rade need great skills and expertise to be able to grow our trade managing technical and financial disciplines that we manage orex is a business, and we working here to make money using our knowledge and experience that forex is really a bet that's a good business doesn't have anything to do with that gamle with your hard work that you get

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the free market is a major democratic tool, where every time a market participant decides to buy a product or service, he votes for his competitors. this principle clearly predicts how and why communism will never succeed - central planners disrupt the forces of the natural market, distort prices and rade need great skills and expertise to be able to grow our trade managing technical and financial disciplines that we manage orex is a business, and we working here to make money using our knowledge and experience that forex is really a bet that's a good business doesn't have anything to do with that gamle with your hard work that you get

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, forex is not gambling. Because I do the analysis in any order, I and my analysis are not based on coincidences like what happens in gambling. For novice traders, there are still many who gamble with their analysis. Because they are not sure of the knowledge they control. and usually do not last long, because they will run out of capital. and Whether Forex Gambling or not, we must consider it as a pure business of trading currencies and making profit. And therefore we must know when the price of a currency rises and when it falls then only we can profit from it. And in this process some people estimate the price of a currency pair without basis and in such cases it can be called Gambling.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, I believe the merchants are here to make a profit and no one is interested in losing the hard-earned money. I believe one must always target victory and in a way if there are unexpected losses, then one must be prepared to accept and move forward with good faith but the desire to lose money is different and no one wants it. and foreign exchange trading do not put gambling zaroor hai hi jo ism bina lattice knowledge aur trading experience k trading kartey hain aur thode hi time me bahut saara paisa kamana chahtey hain, lekin jo log ism poori analysis karke trading kartain hain aur ache money management kath kartey trading hain un liye forex trading and business aur wme ism slow but consistent growth chainey.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never played forex as a gambling game but it will only be in vain, I also think it will have an impact on our analysis, and will also have a negative impact on the results. I suggest it's better if we use forex as it should. and Forex trading is not at all like gambling !! forex is a very good business that demands great experience and strategic knowledge that doesn't consider it gambling. only traders who enter positions blindly and only expect profit only rely on luck which can be called gambling. but if we use indicators, use fundamental analysis, and other analyzes referred to by businesses, not bets

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not gambling because you don't just rely on licking here which gamblers usually do. I think you make your mind work more in forex than in gambling. This is a business for smart and wise people and gambling is for gamblers! They need luck to win most of the time. In forex, you need to have a lot of knowledge about current market movements and trends and you should even be aware of the world economy so that your mind is really your main weapon in forex and not luck that applies to gambling. and Forex trading is gambling or not? It is based on the system used by forex traders. If someone trades without analysis and based on skill, I would say it's a bet. But if a trader trades with analysis and calculates when the OP and exit, it is not a bet

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This business has existed since humans invented modern money as a medium of exchange that forex is a bet but if we consider this as gambling then we have never learned forex trading and we cannot get success in forex trading at all and Forex trading is not a gamble but a business and a reason why many traders lose in the forex market business is because many traders consider it a gamble in the forex market trading business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)