+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    meray paeyaray dost forex koi juaa nahi hai agar aap jo kuch seekh chuke ho is ki bunyaad par tijarat kar rahay ho. agar aap sab se pehlay seekhnay ki zahmat ke baghair bazaar mein tijarat karte hain to woh juaa hai forex mein aap ne jo kuch seekha hai is par amal karna hamesha behtar hai aur nah hi sekhe aur tajzia kiye baghair bazaar mein daakhil nahi hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in gambling you have to take risk on some investment, the same happen in forex, if your risks works you gain and vice versa. if you are not doing technical and fundamental analysis then you are very close to gambling
    and people who thinks forex are just fool. yeah forex is gambling only to those trader who have no elementary knowledge about it. those who came in forex just knowing buy and sell they call it gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex will become gambling if the trader trade without make analysis and just guess for the trend and for it they only depend to luck factors, it is not good situation for the trader who want to make and build a good career at this business and because if they learn and study for some basics and then they can develop their system with very well then they will not depend their trading to luck factor and trade is like the gambler...
    and Forex are not a new wager in a possibility. When we all believed therefore, subsequently we all will probably deal blindly and can receive loses. I do believe in me in addition to in my personal evaluation. So, i am going to deal with certainty as well as devoid of dread in addition to inner thoughts. There is no luck factors throughout Forex, in the event you imagine therefore, subsequently think of your current luck immediately after cracking open relates to massive evaluation.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency trading is just not playing, even so the blockage is a quite high-risk organization and also the need to believe very long and also as a stand alone analyzing currency trading is just not a company that may definitely not write off prospect they will certainly make money rapidly and be loaded in no time.
    and Forex is a profession and not gambling ... Forex market you need to experience, study and teaching ... Does not have a gambling .. Without education, study and experience will not make a profit ... Does not depend on luck, such as gambling

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex online me best aur real business hai ess business me country ke currency ka Kaam hota hai ess business ko trader agar gamble samjhte hai to wo kabhi bhi yaha par sahi se Kaam nahi kar sakte hai yaha trader ko serious hokar Kaam karni hai. Forex trading is not a gambling at all and we know that if we could not understand the trend of the market well and then we should not open any trade and we need to trade with proper understanding of the market sentiment, and should avoid emotional trading.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is not a gamble but if you dont know about the forex rading and you have not doing some practice in demo acount then it will be a gamble for you so first make good knowledge of forex market then doing trade i think fx trading seriously isn't a risk but those that lose cash within it can onlky claim it as risk because they won't learn how foreign exchange works i. at the due to not enough expertise that they spend in addition to lose in addition to call up foreign exchange as risk but it's not at all legitimate

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am aware of the idea. My partner and i sensed the identical good sense within the original time period in which a person attempted to spell out to my opinion that they influence psychological game titles that any of us training with themselves within the buying and selling selections that any of us do. I want to key in right to some of the most feasible things in your partWork will be seen as a intensive importance, forex permanently

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear friendsssssss.........in my opinion,................At first I also thought like you, but once we actually observe it Forex is not gambling. I think that Forex is a business where we are required to actively follow the news of the world market. Because as you all know, Forex is the foreign exchange business, and the velocity of money is ipengaruhi by market movements.........

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex sometimes will look the same as gambling, if you're winning you'll want to add more and more curious with more money and increase the number of lots to increase your margins, and when you lose you will be more curious to return the money that you have previously removed
    and You have to learn first then practice it. then try some expert robot or do some manual trade. Follow some expert trader. you can find them here in this forum. Please without learning and without understanding never invest your money in forex. otherwise you will blow your account balance..

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some humans say that forex is gambling, because it contains top speculation. I think, all the business it is aswell speculation. if we think, activity is too speculative, if not accomplish is to fail.
    and No I don't think so that the Forex is a gamble I think that the Forex is a real business gamble always depends upon your luck and Forex is always depends upon your skills and your knowledge about the Forex market and also upon your trading style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)