+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 530 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5297

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trader can get the money with easy if they know the right time for trading and it means if they can identify the entry and exit point then they will get good profit and of course it has good connection with the money
    do the best we can

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Forex beginners comes into this Forex trading field basically to earn money but for this they have to invest time to learn and as well as they should have money to get more profit .Which is important for them -
    Time or money,which is important? - share your opinion about the fact.
    Time is money and at the same time money is time. These two factors in forex trading goes hand in hand so it is proper that we forex traders keep this in mind and trade forex according to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners it is more important in my opnion to spare more time on learning things related to forex trading, and if one has money too keep it safe to trade when got experience enough and you feel it will not be too risky to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member plkent is an unknown quantity at this point plkent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only important, Both are very much importent for a trader, Both of them time is much more importent, Because small mony becomes lots of money by safely tradeing with important time. A good trader give more time to learn Forex tradeing. I can say, when i give short time for tradeing, i can not get profit any tradeing. But when i give more time i get some Profit. Money is very much important then more important is time for tradeing.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by panicky View Post
    I think both are very important. Many people say "time is money". So, time is money, meaning if we can utilize it as much as you. it is our time for any activity not in vain. to get any money also takes time.
    If we take Forex markets then in a short time movements happen and so here the importance of time is more than money. If we have lost funds we can recover also in a very short time. The best thing is that if our timings are right when trading our profits and money will be more in that case.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that both time and money are important for a forex beginners, because first of all, they need to invest some time and try to learn forex trading well and get a good knowledge about forex market...and then they need to apply that knowledge effectively and try to make a good profit with forex trading...but time is more important at starting, because if you gave more time to learn about forex trading, then you will get a good result in future.......

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Forex beginners comes into this Forex trading field basically to earn money but for this they have to invest time to learn and as well as they should have money to get more profit .Which is important for them -
    Time or money,which is important? - share your opinion about the fact.
    investing time is more important to a beginner than money. Forex involves high risk and to learn how to trade well should be the first priority for every trader. time spent of learning the market and the experience gained trading will be a big bonus in course of time. so spending quality time reading books on forex, surfing the net, spending time on forums are indeed small step required to build this business
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by panicky View Post
    I think both are very important. Many people say "time is money". So, time is money, meaning if we can utilize it as much as you. it is our time for any activity not in vain. to get any money also takes time.
    mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki forex me time ki aur paise ki hi keemat hoti hai kyunki jo bhi trader forex ko poora time deta hai usko aceh se study karta hai aur fir uske baad thik se money management karke trading karta hai usse forex se bahut fadya hota hai

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I think money is not so important for the new beginners.Time can the important one.When we are new in forex,I think we need to learn more about trading skills.Till we can be a professtional traders,I think profit will be the important part then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 530 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)