+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 530 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5297

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any definite success through a process, not a victim of money or time, but we think of as capital or investment,
    believe me there is no harm if we want to spend a little time to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurulsust View Post
    Both time and money are necessary but as beginner 1st I should emphasize on spending time in proper way. If can ensure proper use of time in gathering knowledge about Forex trade I can be a part of profitable traders after spending money. Without proper use of time, my money will go in vein.
    Time and money are necessary in forex but time is more important than money that you want to
    spend for trading because if there is good money management so it's possible to trade well although
    your amount of capital is low. If you spent a lot of time in forex with practices so you could gain
    more knowledges to trade well in any different conditions of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nurulsust is on a distinguished road nurulsust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Forex beginners comes into this Forex trading field basically to earn money but for this they have to invest time to learn and as well as they should have money to get more profit .Which is important for them -
    Time or money,which is important? - share your opinion about the fact.
    Both time and money are necessary but as beginner 1st I should emphasize on spending time in proper way. If can ensure proper use of time in gathering knowledge about Forex trade I can be a part of profitable traders after spending money. Without proper use of time, my money will go in vein.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to keep saving money do I have, so I think money is more important, though I also have to take into account the time that I have and try to use it efficiently so as not to waste

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kobhokhan View Post
    as a beginner I prefer the first time in the investment world by learning about forex trading, learn about technical and fundamental analysis and understanding the risk factors that exist in the forex, so we run in the underlying forex with the knowledge and can manage our capital as well.
    That's right. For beginner, it's better to spend time first than spend money because it will be useless to have a lot of
    money as capital if you still couldn't make good analysis. Spending more time will be better to increase skill of trading
    and if you could trade well then you could increase your capital.

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner I prefer the first time in the investment world by learning about forex trading, learn about technical and fundamental analysis and understanding the risk factors that exist in the forex, so we run in the underlying forex with the knowledge and can manage our capital as well.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The time to larn is actually the main target that a forex nowness trading newbie needs. They staleness instruct near forex before they create any money so it is crucial that they put their term to inform virtually it.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most big for beginners, is imagine that emotion direction, business direction, and larn the good and lucrative strategy. It should not be a discipline criterion of money. If the tyro correct on money, then he would rapidly loss

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each are very important. But also for almost all of the individuals they've adequate occasion nevertheless absolutely no income. therefore thay can certainly devote occasion. In addition to given that their particular learning blackberry curve is more preferable they will effortlessly find out investing. Therefore most they require would be to discover some profit to speculate. I'm sure clinging inside these kinds of online community would have been a great assistance to equally find out as well as produce a number of investment capital. That is certainly how i furthermore start out foreign currency trading.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Forex beginners comes into this Forex trading field basically to earn money but for this they have to invest time to learn and as well as they should have money to get more profit .Which is important for them -
    Time or money,which is important? - share your opinion about the fact.
    main to gi dono ka he kahoun ga k dono he sab se important haen kioun k main khud bhi es main kafi had tak experince hasil kar chuka houn es liye dono he aham ha forex trading main

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 530 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)