+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 98 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the best time frame for forex trading?

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends about the professionals, for me i am a protracted time period trader in addition to the optimum time shape for me is usually 4 hr period because if indicates a good development constantly for me for you to deal and the level market place sometimes appears perfectly throughout 4 hr period.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moxismichel is an unknown quantity at this point moxismichel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends within the dealers, in my opinion i am a protracted term broker and the best time framework in my opinion is usually a number of hour or so timeframe because if demonstrates an excellent craze constantly in my opinion in order to industry as well as the ripped marketplace sometimes appears perfectly in a number of hour or so timeframe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sexyanti is an unknown quantity at this point sexyanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no best fixed time for forex trading you can any time trading this place.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    best tme forex amin tdre karny ka mery bhai 6pm to 10 pm hai meri country k mutbiq ab ap ka mjjhy pata nai hai k ap kon si country main ho country ka bat do shyd pata chal jaye kon satme acha hai

Senior Member Ah Syarifuddin Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Syarifuddin Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    there really is not a good time freme in forex trading because the actual result is the same and the movement must be different with each time frame, if we are not able to think how different times produce different profit predictions.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhaiya ji mere liye to sabse best M5, M15 or H1 hi hain main yehi time frame jayda use karta hu lekin kabhi kabhi main trend dekh leta hu jaise D1 time frame isse pata chal jata hain market kaha ja sakta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trade karne ka laye sub sa best time frame m30 h1 hain main is time frame ko use kar ka trade karta ho trade ka laye ja sub sa acha time frame hain is time frame ki market smj a jayti hain

Senior Member bassfxx is an unknown quantity at this point bassfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with a bigger timeframe is very good, since the support and resistance of the bigger timeframes are more important, it is therefore very important that a trader should look at the bigger picture when making their analysis in trading the forex market.

Member tarini101 is an unknown quantity at this point tarini101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no specific time frame for trading . I think you are telling about session there are many session but Forex market always opening . Forex market is opening 24 hours from Monday to Friday , you can trade anytime .

Senior Member pospo is an unknown quantity at this point pospo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are running Exchange for fast/off switch uses to see how they will be bigger when the mania for a long time he is less for you now-fired without a significant trade with the Loss Angel's times used.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 98 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)