+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading is an Art or Science?

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is Art or science, I don't know why you say that science, Forex is a pure business there is a market there are many people buying and selling money, for analysis only to take advantage of money. But science has a greater purpose to make human life better.
    forex trading is a good business and we produce good from here not art or science so you need to get good from forex business all over the world people earn millions of dollars from forex and I'm also here to get good money and I do that can you do it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the art or science of trading on the world foreign exchange market. as a trader you need to place trades on the forex market and get your profits. on the foreign exchange market you can invest for yourself so as to make sure you improve your standard of living because you may need it. Forex trading is art and also science because it is truly an art to benefit from your trading with low investment and less time spent on forex trading. On the other hand forex trading is also a science because you have to make certain judgments and anticipations before opening a trade. In addition, you test your strategy for profit which is also part of science.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apart from all the scientific characteristics of forex, art is more than a science. If it's purely science then why are the results different for ... I believe trade is far more an art than a science. For one thing, if trade is a science, then all of us must be able to enter the same trade. and Forex trading is not art and not science. It depends on the trader. If we have the right forex learning and forex experience then there are better opportunities to win profits. If we use take profit and stop loss tools regularly, we will get a profit. we must know forex trading strategies.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a mix of art as well as science because of the knowledge of trade, the study of trade history, the understanding of market movements and the anticipation of good market is the art and make your strategy successful with this art base is science. and I never thought that this was related to the art of forex. because as I know, art is closely related to beauty. while forex is associated with knowledge. Therefore, I think more towards forex, science. because we have to learn a lot about forex trading, and this is the science for us to trade better.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an art because you have to have a creative mind to be able to make a strategy that will bring benefits. Thus, the art of the mind is also necessary to be able to trade profitable trades simply by looking at the graph. I think forex trading is more than just science. and I do not think so, commerce is not art or science. Trade is not a subjective field and does not depend on emotional expression, the end result of profit and loss can be quantified and not subjective or depends on the merchant's ability to convey his emotions to the market (just the opposite in fact).

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not thinking that forex is art or science, I think its a business not a game or gamble, if you really want to shine on forex trading then you must have to trade with demo account and when you do trade with demo account then you must have to think that you are doing a real trade with that. And you must be confident that you are doing a business, remember that your confidence level may enhance the chance to get earn more and more.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-08-01), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Art is as close as possible to the talent does not have the foundations and rules and not had any ability to proficiency
    While the Forex just the opposite if it is based on knowledge of the foundations and principles and can by all professional forex knowledge and expertise.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes mien ap sy agree kerta hion or mien es bat per yaqeen kerta hion k ager ap forex mien es ko art manty hien to ap ko es art pwe abor hona zarori hai ager ap ny es per abor hasil ker lya to ap es mien aa ker bhut zayada kamaee ker sakty hien

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-11-30), ntn (2018-07-30)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, trading is really technology, just because in forex currency trading, we have been dealing with lengthy procedures for understanding as well as obtaining information or even technology. therefore I certainly believe the forex currency trading deals with technology and I believe trading is much more an art than a science. For one thing, if trade is a science, then we must all be able to enter the same trade at the same time, and come out at the same time, get identical results. We all know that is not so. But if the trade is scientific, we should be able to get identical results by doing the same thing. I believe such expectations represent "scientific methods.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think forex market is actually pure technology. as a result of right listed below so many term on mathematical. also technical analysis is actually graphical mathematical technologies. also each moment is actually depends upon currency business rule. so right listed below technology plays a big part and each moment. so forex trading is actually a technology.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)