+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 175 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trading karny k liye na to experet advisors best hai aur na hi indicators best hoty hen trading karny k liye dear forex market mein hamehsa manual trading hi best hoti hai karny k liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AurelioLively is an unknown quantity at this point AurelioLively's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Information is produced, a very nice and worth, the more the Forex booster, if the buyer has a great experience in the fix company, so this is a very nice and easy to earn more money from Forex pros. ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professional advisors are simply brainless matters; they're similar to the indicators, however the truth that the indicator is not putting the alternate computerized makes it better, the traders as human will should play with his very own information earlier than pulling the cause.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that Forex have lot of money making opportunity that every expert trader will earn good money here who can earn here. I can't say that there are a best indication or advisory, i remand you to see about just about all and chose what you want.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is best for me to trade forex market manually than to think of using robot method in forex market, when you understand indicator in forex trade then it will help you to know the direction the market may go next.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that experience is a good and very positive thing earning increasingly more from Forex online business if investor are have good experience on Forex. But I feel that manual trading is good and every body should rely on his own resources always.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that everyone is best. The easiest place to increase knowledge about Advisory Builder, We tend to do things a little here to put things Custom indicators should be placed inside the indicator .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that Forex platform is a such money making platform here we can not depend upon single technique. Basically traders are depending upon the indicators for the analysis of trend and forecast for the next, export adviser is some different like we are getting more valuable tips, tricks and best suggestion from it we analysis and take best decisions. As per my experience the expert advice is best than the indicators.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fayska View Post
    to me there is nothing better then trading on our own because no matter how good the expert are they will fail us one day , and its better to learn our self with the use of indicator rather then depending on someone else
    Bhai apne ek dum sahi baat kahi hai, yaha par ek na ek din to expert advisor fail ho hi jaate hai bhai, isliye to sabse acha hota hai ki apne aap se hi trading karna sikhna hota hai, aur khud se hi trading karne ki adat dalni hoti hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me there is nothing better then trading on our own because no matter how good the expert are they will fail us one day , and its better to learn our self with the use of indicator rather then depending on someone else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 175 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)