+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 175 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The system is the kind of system that is important to us instantly. While the only
    indicator is our factor to where market views will be, you are an independent company with an indicator.
    NO ONE wants to tell you to use a specific sign or system. PROOF the sign,
    you may only judge the computerized operations of this Team Place. And for the Technical Work mark set this team.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

garlock (2017-08-31), sinjo abe (2017-08-31)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practical knowledge is usually a good and positive thing that makes more
    and more coming from internet business because dealers usually have good skills in the fox business because

it's very good and also uncomplicated with regards to generating more revenue from the fox business. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

lanang (2017-08-31)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both have their own interests both work very well for traders. Indicators are very important
    in trading and very useful for traders to assess the market movement. The open advisor is also

a very important part of the trade and a good expert advisor will Give a lot of help to the traders.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO ONE wants to tell you to use certain expert indicators or advisors. But for the indicator,
    you can directly check the Automated trading section of this forum they like the indicator,
    but in fact the indicator does not put automatic trade makes it better.
    I suggest that everyone use it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

MERDEKA (2017-08-29), sapolang (2017-09-01)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO ONE wants to tell you to use certain expert indicators or advisors.
    BUt for the indicator, you can directly check the Automated trading section of this forum.
    And for the indicators of Trading Strategy section in this forum very good thing more
    and more from forex on line business if trader have good experience in forex job.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

seblak (2017-08-31)

Member sumit981 is on a distinguished road sumit981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se advisor best hai kyoki indicator kafi time pr Glt ho jate hai pr Wo Apne experience se apko btayega or trade kr wagera jo kafi had tk Shi niklegi so ap advisor ka use kre to jada best rhega whi apko profit kr wayega or apko bhot help krega to unko kafi jada chize pta hoti hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyas000 View Post
    Dear wase tw boht se indicator hai laken mera jo khyal hai wo RSI indictor best hai is per mjy boht yqenn hai kafi dair hogai hai mjy forex me or ye he indicto mjy pasand hai is se mjy market k move hony ka pta chl jata hai
    Bhai yaha par RSI indicator acha hai aur moving average indicator acha hai, ye dono indicators ke jariye agar jo hum trading karte hai to jarur achi trend ke sath trading kar sakenge main yehi use karta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Mnassri94 is an unknown quantity at this point Mnassri94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well an expert advisor my friend is a programmed strategy that opens and close orders automatically,you have just to put the expert on the chart and it will do all the work;for me i don't know any good expert because i don't trust experts,also i only use the moving average indicator because i don't like indicators too.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not talk about Expert advisors because it Robot use for automatic trading, Indicators are part of technical analysis, if you can understand them then you can make good money and trades in your trading,
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert Advisers means the robotic trading system and I also hate the system and also try to doing the trade only of my own strategy,but if you can indicators then you can doing the technical analysis properly and then you will be an expert on the business day by day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 175 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)