+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 175 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me kabhi EA's ko prefer nhi karta trading me. ku k jab b high impact news ati hain to tamam EA's failed ho jaty hain. han ap indicators use kar sakty hain lekin sub indicators b sae nhi hoty hain. han kuch indicators hoty hain jin ko ap strategy k sath use kar sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-09-30), hmyounas (2017-09-30)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EA expert advisor is a trading strategy calculated by some encoding languages such as mql language
    so you can trade automatically until EA is a robot program that will be traded for you !! But it's easy
    and fun to hear that such a system exists in the trade market, but we must have a good strategy first
    before turning it into EA if all ea can make a profit, they probably will not sell it instead of never reaching it.
    Easy trick available teachers whose state of high robot function there may be your brand rich people in a small period of time,
    the majority of EA can be removed You are not the provider in the end, be careful of their particular indium.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-09-30)

Junior Member sukhla is on a distinguished road sukhla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know how much money has been invested in my business since I did not know how much money the trader
    has made in my business, even if I am confident of being confident and confident, I will not be able to pay
    any attention because I am not able to do this. I am going to ask you to register for this request,
    but if you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us for trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sukhla For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-09-30)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert Advisor is a type of software that is traded for us automatically. While one indicator shows where
    you think the market is running, the trade is manual by size. No one wants to say it to use a particular
    expert indicator or advisor. However, the indicator can only verify the automatic trading section of this forum.
    And for the indicator section of business strategy in this forum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

syarifudin (2017-09-29)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use robots in Forex trading and I do not like it either. The best way to become familiar with the
    Expert Advisor concept is to try it out on a demo account. However, the EA known as Expert Advisors is
    a set of instructions or programs to do the job assigned by the trader after all Expert Advisor is
    a robot in the form of software for forex trading automatically by using MT4 terminal (you will get M4 terminal at register).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

toba (2017-09-29)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think what you need to do, is to download books to read and understand what needs to be done, and to know and understand the analysis of the marches.
    after the indicators this sound just to help you understand the case, but you have to understand the market yourself, if you want contained in the market

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forexmarket is a best market.. fevery trader use ka ea or indiactors. In my thinking that thoseare interest and seriousin the forex market. They should bhe use the indicators. Because in thisway they are able to find out the market trend and follow it. In thisway they are earn the profit easy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forexbusiness For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-09-25)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxdistrub View Post
    Indicator is a true technical indicator. They are really based on the price or the highest or lowest market
    trends of the past and in accordance with those results, this indicates an indication where the market can go the most likely.
    Since this is based on the past, that's why sometimes predicting the wrong side. However, expert advisors are the
    online help and signals your broker may provide. But I have no experience with them. However,
    if you use indicators reasonably, you can transact well.
    yes it is important for trader that he/she understand the market indicators and trader know the market right direction and trader analysis the market technical and fundamentals and trader know the all effect of news on trading market and trader make good experience in expert advisors and indicators then trader make good trading easily in forex business
    Last edited by kanita; 2017-09-25 at 04:48 PM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), batool (2017-09-25), incomejobs (2017-09-26), sufiyan22 (2017-09-29)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is a true technical indicator. They are really based on the price or the highest or lowest market
    trends of the past and in accordance with those results, this indicates an indication where the market can go the most likely.
    Since this is based on the past, that's why sometimes predicting the wrong side. However, expert advisors are the
    online help and signals your broker may provide. But I have no experience with them. However,
    if you use indicators reasonably, you can transact well.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So all the time EA may not do the right thing because EA is basically a forex robot, called expert advisor
    option in meta trader with ea is a trading robot that will work automatically, but when a computer or network
    is connected to the internet and expert advisor is a tool to transact ondomatik on trading platform mt4 or mt5 based
    on parameters inputted before by trader, thanks a lot but is it safe for trading with automatic program?
    I mean at the end of the day is a program and can sometimes cause huge losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 175 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)