+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 175 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1750

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Senior Member rapidservice181 is on a distinguished road rapidservice181's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i do not use any expert advisor because i believe on my knowledge and some time i open wrong trades but i learn from my mistakes and in this way i have learned very important things about forex which i can not earn without mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear indicator ki apni performance hai or expert advisor ki apni performance hai, mere khayal se agr ham expert advisor ke sath indicators ka bi istimal karen ke expert advisor ki performance kesi ja rahi hai to mere khayal se ye sab se behtar hoga, kiun ke expert advisor ne to auto working karni hai wo ham jab us working ko dekh rahe honge to indicator bi thori bohat help karen ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an expert advisor my friend is a programmed strategy that opens and close orders automatically,you have just to put the expert on the chart and it will do all the work;for me i don't know any good expert because i don't trust experts,also i only use the moving average indicator because i don't like indicators too.

Senior Member asad rj is an unknown quantity at this point asad rj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expert advisor ka matlab hai k wo insan decision maker hai wo har kaam ma 100% sure ho wo kebhi ups and down sa na ghabrata ho or ham kaam ma ko confidence sa kary ys sb jis insan ma hota hai wo ak acha advisor bn sakta hai

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay kush robots use kiey hain but is kay use main boohat he risk hai.is leiy agar hum kamm risk main trading karty hain or learn karty hain to he hum is main success gain kar sakty hain.indicators or news zyaada important hain.

Senior Member luckysingh is an unknown quantity at this point luckysingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    An expert advisor is a kind of software that does the trading for us automatically. While an indicator only points us to where it thinks the market is going, you trade manually with an indicator. NO one may want to tell you to use a particular indicator or expert advisor. BUt for indicators, you may just check the Automated trading Section of this forum . And for indicators Trading Strategy section in this forum.

Senior Member jahangir00 is an unknown quantity at this point jahangir00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A master notice adviser is one sort of programming which is help you to change your business automatically,& likewise tell that a specific marker is a master Counsel.

Senior Member Muhammad Asif Mirza is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Asif Mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal say dono he thek hain pehly expert advisors ko ghor say follow kro phir chart pr dheyan do or mery khayal say bollinger bands indicator sb say acha hy us ko use kro or siruation k mutabak order lga do profit ho ga

Banned paimun is an unknown quantity at this point paimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must really really careful when you are using expert advisor after all i dont like to use robot for trading forex becau then Nonetheless My spouse and i don't especially like using programmed EA even though My spouse and i rather receive tips via then if you have alot time to trade to facing monitor

Senior Member Vofa is an unknown quantity at this point Vofa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Foreign Currency Exchange Market, or more commonly known as the Forex market is the largest financial market in the world. Over $2 Trillion dollars are traded on the Forex market every day. Forex traders make money in the currency exchange market by playing one currency against another.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 175 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)