+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Senior Member Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 3,384 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All indicators tell us about market up so we want do the trading in buy

Resistance and Support points going for up

Always before trading see the trend of market and then do the trading

Forex trading give us a golden chance for make a rich

Keep confidence own you and learn about Forex trading for become a expert trader

GooD LucK For Become Millionaire

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    able to earn profit and you must have a computer and good internet connection and in this way only you will become a good trader and you will be an expert person of the forex trading and it is your right to earn profit. aisa kuch nh he aisa wuhi log kehty hn jo rato rat ameer hona chahty hn aur loss kr bethty hn aur phir end ye kehty hn ke forex kichar he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An expert advisor is a kind of software that does the trading for us automatically. While an indicator only points us to where it thinks the market is going, you trade manually with an indicator.Expert advisors are just brainless things, they are just like the indicators, but the fact that the indicator is not placing the trade automatic makes it better, the traders as human will have to play with his own wisdom before pulling the trigger.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously expert advisers are better than indicator also i do not have enough knowledge about indicators may be they are useful but there is no comparison of expert trader's advises and indicators because personal analysis are far better than anything else because there is always something to learn in these no matters profit or loss. the right to the right part of the trading source indicators handle our works up to 60-80 % and these is the reason why we are all known to work for the right tools that we are all known towork andbe better for the right tools the same and we work and belong that we have the best of everything and all forms of the right choices given

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicators are the part of trading. And advisors are facing the situation to gain their profit. By applying the right indicators,an advisor can income more and more. To apply the indicators, a trader should know it's proper usage. robot and the best indicator I would say it does not exist because if there is a robot that is saying the most well it would have to spend time and indicators that include the tools used for manual trading if the indicator that depends on the trader's own if the indicator is nice but traders itself is bad instincts will continue to experience a great loss

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For myself, I prefer to use moving averages and Bollinger Bands. due to a combination of indicators was already fit perfectly with what I'm doing to analyze the direction of the market. And perhaps my results could be better than what I was using before. To you maybe can try this indicator and you can combine with your mainstay indicator. i think indicators are good tools and i am using moving average and bolinger bands for a long time which giving me best result .i think technical tools or ea nothing can work for us if we are not learning and practicing much in demo .i believe practice makes a man perfect and strategy helping us to reach into the success level.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi saray he aesay experts advisers hain jo k hume trades k doran me help karty hain aur samjhnay me asani detay hain k kiss andaz say business level me agay barhay aur kiss tarha say trades ko kare.lekin agar haqeeqat me dekha jae to trades ko karnay ka sub say behter tareeka khud he manual tor pay trade karna hoga is say behter or koi opetion nahi hota. bhai mein toh yeh kahunga ki manual plan bana ke trading karna sahi hota hai mein iss field mein kafi time se trading karraha hoon aur yahi dekha aya hoon jo manual trading karte hain woh iss field mein hamesha aage nikal sakte hain.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An expert adviser is a program that is built for an mt4 account where by its work is to simply execute your orders for you automatically exactly the way that you have programmed it to while the indicator are like directions that help you get into the right path and if well learnt then you can make a fortune without breaking a sweet. bhai mein toh yeh kahunga ki manual plan bana ke trading karna sahi hota hai mein iss field mein kafi time se trading karraha hoon aur yahi dekha aya hoon jo manual trading karte hain woh iss field mein hamesha aage nikal sakte hain.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now i never found a good expert advisor and indicators which really can give me good profit consistently. It makes me decided to stop to use that kind of EA or indicators. I trade using the more powerful tools to make analysis, i am using trendline and fibonaccy and sometimes using news also to make good analysis. An expert advisor is a kind of software that does the trading for us automatically. While an indicator only points us to where it thinks the market is going..Expert advisors are just brainless things, they are just like the indicators..

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally dont believe any expert adviser or any indicators which can give us the success always .but yes indicators are great help for me to do analysis and making proper decision sometimes but blindly trust on indicators is not a good thing .we need to know the behavior of the indicators so we can use it properly . i think expert advise is good. because they always research on the currency. they know the technical part of the pairs. they give their decision on the bases of chart and technical skill. on the other hand indicators are good some time but not always. and i think don't believe on expert advise and indicators, just go on using your own mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)