+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 175 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1750

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Banned boda be is an unknown quantity at this point boda be's Avatar
    Thanks
    one may want to tell you to use a particular indicator or expert advisor. BUt for indicators, you may just check the Automated trading Section of this forum . And for indicators Trading Strategy section in this forum very good thing earning more and more from forex on line business if trader are have good experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators Trading Strategy divide in this facility rattling well entity earning more, if we have discussed with Forex expert about the market trend then it can be beneficial for trading and can make our entries good towards the profits from this trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zego ze is an unknown quantity at this point zego ze's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intelligent can experience truly amazing mind} "| |" element with an additional gain and business is good for forex business experience, or if you add bargainer forex trading with it, it adds the incredible and really added to the forex trading business to earn money

Banned mmt is an unknown quantity at this point mmt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiljan View Post
    Dear All I Am New Bie And I Not Know What is the difference Between Expert Advisors & indicators And Kindly Tell Me Which Indicators Are Best And Which Expert Advisors are Best for earning Some Profit On Forex.

Banned Blast is an unknown quantity at this point Blast's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators are technical programs written with mathematical codes to measure price action, volumes, averages, etc over a period of time and provide a visual representation of the data. EAs are written based on a number of indicators with specific parameters.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soniailyas View Post
    kuch forex tarders jinko is business mi kisi bhi type ka experience and skill nahi hota ha wo expert adviser ka use ker ke trading kerny ki koshish kerty hien and profit hasil kerty hien.
    jab trader ke pass experience nahi hota hai to trader yaha par expert adviser se trading kar sakte hai aur waise to trader ko yaha par hard work ke sath kaam karna chahiye usse jaldi yaha experience gain kar sakte hai

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dafi View Post
    well dear actually it is no doubt that expert advisers are is an auto trading process in forex to trade automatically , but i like only indicator to use on my chart because i am manual trader in a forex business so i follow the indicator and markets this may helps to earn some good profits indicator is a best way to analysis to earn profits
    in trading I also prefer manually, and I am more comfortable with a simple indicator. because it's easier for me to make decisions. I usually just use the MA to help analyze trends. to take a decision, I also analyzed candle pattern. I prefer to use a simple manner in the trade, which is important I feel comfortable.

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    Expert Adversers or forex robots are a particular type of software which can open trade automatically as per your direction and indicators help a trader to determine future movement of forex market there are many indicator in forex trading market but muving average is the best to me, thanks.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    kuch forex tarders jinko is business mi kisi bhi type ka experience and skill nahi hota ha wo expert adviser ka use ker ke trading kerny ki koshish kerty hien and profit hasil kerty hien.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to salah dunga ki expert advisor kaistemaal na kare, lekin haan aap isse acha hai ki indicators ke sahare hi trade kare, ye to fir bhi aap apni marzi se order place kar sakte hai, lekin EA galat order place karta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 175 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)