+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast payment processors

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think money broker is the fast electronic payment processor but it is not fast in giving services ,i think that liberty reseve service is better than .i prefer liberty reserve is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay is ko kabhi bhi use nai kiya hai lakin main nay is kay baray main suna hai kay yeh uhat he acha hai withdraw karnay kay leyeh or kafi zaida log is ko istamal kartay hain apni money ko withdarw karnay main yeh kafi acha hai or hamain ismian kafi zaida acha result milta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mom is on a distinguished road mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view the the moneybooker is not the fastest payment processor. I say that payco is the best payment process and also fast. Its reliable , trust able for us. So we can use both of these as our withdraw. i never use moneybooker but if you say that i agree with you.

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every payment procesor works fast and due the fact that all payment processors work virtualy means that all of its operation are done rapidly.the thing about scams as one member mensioned is that the pay processors bound with monetry rules never run away or caught doing bad things because they adapt to the compliance of such rules preventing them to cross the limits and the rest whom do not comply to any rules do run away after serving a short amount of time.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main money booker ko he used kar raha ho money booker sub sa acha electronic payment bank han main is ko bohat like karta ho ja used karne main easy hain aur payment jaldi mil jayti hain ja kafi secure be hain aur is ka zayda charger be nahi hain

Senior Member faizafe is an unknown quantity at this point faizafe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Working time and we Moneybookers withdrawal and deposits time.Moneybookers work is a good way to finance the payment of the quick withdrawal could not enter processors.we 1 hour. The system needs to shell out a lot of ash.

Banned IndahParfa is an unknown quantity at this point IndahParfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanshah View Post
    It's true that moneybooker is fast, but to my opinion , it is never fast comes even close to the liberty reserve, payza etc which are even automated in transacting, If this describes the way it is, except for the banking linkage of the heart.} moneybooker, i might have preferred the e-currencies
    the difference is slight. but we should know, such payments are not used within a short period of time but the long-term. if we are a little profit, then when the withdrawal of funds is also faster. but if we generate enough profit big. sometimes we need to take days or even weeks to be received in our bank account we are.

Junior Member pakistanshah is an unknown quantity at this point pakistanshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's true that moneybooker is fast, but to my opinion , it is never fast comes even close to the liberty reserve, payza etc which are even automated in transacting, If this describes the way it is, except for the banking linkage of the heart.} moneybooker, i might have preferred the e-currencies

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Moneybookers is the fast payment processor.

forex traders is very usefull that payment processor like moneybookers.
    ap ney teak kaha hum yeh payment processor use kertey saktey he for withdraw. keon yeh sab sey asab payment processor he jis mein hum apna bank account add ker key withdraw ley saktey he few working day mein hamein hamara withdraw mil jata he isi trah baqi payment processor ka apey rules he per mujey money booker sab sey zyada pasand he.

Senior Member Waseem Shafqat is an unknown quantity at this point Waseem Shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother dollars ko cash karvany k boht sy fast ways hy.yani ap instawellt k zariye chand ganto me apny dollars cash karva letay hy.apny instawellet sy kidi dosry instawellet me transfer kar k.ye sab sy fast tariqa hy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)