+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 855 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 8541

Thread: 5 Tips for forex beginners.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-01-18   02:10
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  206 USD

1. If you dont have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.
    2. If you have too little capital, youd better not trade at all.
    3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)
    4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the market.
    Not even the best trader in the market gains all the time.
    5. Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.

2018-01-28   18:14
    Best answer #2

In the forex market there are many things that are Forex begin again learn and if a Forex trader can participate in the demo market regularly then there are more chances that he would be gaining high amount of profit so I think that demo market is necessary for the beginner

2017-12-05   15:58
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1378 USD

Ap ny bht hi badhya chezy btyi hai mary bhai mai bhi ik tip dina chahnga k agar ap apny capital ko achy sy manage kr sktu h tho
    Phr ap zyada sy zyada trading win karo gy aur agar ap risk per trade ka khyal nhi rkty tho ye acha nhi hga apky leye blkul bhi.

2017-12-23   01:05
    Best answer #4

i would suggest that when you start trading you should visit websites,read books and take all the needed knowledge that is require for forex and then start trading with a demo account and once you are able to get to know all the things that how you have to trade then you are set to go with a real account

2017-12-28   18:51
    Best answer #5

apkay paas achii amount main investment amount achi honi chahiye aor apko greed say kosson door rehna chahiye aor main is main apko yehe recommend karoon ga kay ap agar new hein to starting main risk kam lein. kyun kay zayada risk apkay liye dangerous ho sakta hai.

2017-12-24   12:47
    Best answer #6

tips ye waqi sahi hian agr ap ke pas money km haii to ap har time trading na karain balke apne profit pe depend karian or daily market main entry hi na lain uske bad agr ap job nae kar rhe hain to bi forex ap ke liye best hai.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that 5pips is very easy for new trader. A new trader can easily earn 5pips in short time without risk.Take profit trading system help us to earn 5pips from forex trading. I think 5pips is risk free for a new trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody has his own mentality and view point, according to me first of all a person who is willing to trade in Forex should learn it and should do practice in demo than after going to live trading account trading with analysis and money and risk management are the basic things to have good trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe some ideas how will begginers will take advantage of it is want to atlk about money managment and some indicator like fionabaci and the trend line they are usfull wish to fined more subject about them

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that tips for beginer is we have to make good money management so we can make our real trading account became profitable and we can make our real trading account far from big lose.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that these types of just about almost most suggestions tend to be very important with regard to a traders. these types of just about almost most issues tend to be good to maintain on thoughts prior to getting into and beginning forex trading.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that beginner must have to try to make strategy on the demo account as it is free account in which you will able to trade virtual money and by using that money you can make strategy to trade and make profit which you can apply to real account.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There tend to be lots of tools accessible to the traders to make use of on the actual forex trading business. The majority of of options are created to simplify the actual forex trading system. Efficient forex trade contains duties which need calculation, knowledge gathering, analysis, choice making, and many other people. To think which these types of duties tend to be carried out..

Member umar12345 is an unknown quantity at this point umar12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma khud bhi new hun or ma apney seniors sa jayda sa jayda knowlege gain karta hu is k sat hi sat forum use karta hu also using demo account is k sat websites or books sa bhi info leta hun or chanels bews bhi dekhta hun ...

Member sotika is an unknown quantity at this point sotika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han aapki bat sahee hay kkay agar hamainis main kaam karna hay to is main invest karian agar . Agar investment ni hay to is main hamain forum bonus say tarde karna chaiye jis sayham is main trade kar kay buhat profit earn kar skatay hain or ye easy bhi hay

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tip par amal kar k hum ko kuch information hasil ho jati hai lekin best hai k app forex ko demo main sekhu us k bad app ko forex trade main inforatio hasil kar k trade karney say achi knowledge hasil ho jati hai or profit hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 855 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (25)