+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 855 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 8541

Thread: 5 Tips for forex beginners.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-01-18   02:10
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  206 USD

1. If you dont have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.
    2. If you have too little capital, youd better not trade at all.
    3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)
    4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the market.
    Not even the best trader in the market gains all the time.
    5. Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.

2017-12-03   11:30
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by yulbang111 View Post
    tips for beginner. don't invest big money in forex trading without skill and proper knowledge about forex market. forex trading is too hard and very risky business in this world. it's never be easy business for us. we can lose all capital just in one day because of forex trading. so..use demo account for practice and gain trading experience before investing money in forex trading
    yes i agree with you in began of forex trading business new trader do not make big investment in market and beginners first make good trading knowledge and experience and in market and beginners make their trading with proper trading rules and beginners make good trading live practice in demo account then he/she start real trading and make big investment in market and make good earning with forex trading

2018-01-28   18:14
    Best answer #3

In the forex market there are many things that are Forex begin again learn and if a Forex trader can participate in the demo market regularly then there are more chances that he would be gaining high amount of profit so I think that demo market is necessary for the beginner

2017-12-05   15:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1378 USD

Ap ny bht hi badhya chezy btyi hai mary bhai mai bhi ik tip dina chahnga k agar ap apny capital ko achy sy manage kr sktu h tho
    Phr ap zyada sy zyada trading win karo gy aur agar ap risk per trade ka khyal nhi rkty tho ye acha nhi hga apky leye blkul bhi.

2017-12-23   01:05
    Best answer #5

i would suggest that when you start trading you should visit websites,read books and take all the needed knowledge that is require for forex and then start trading with a demo account and once you are able to get to know all the things that how you have to trade then you are set to go with a real account

2017-12-28   18:51
    Best answer #6

apkay paas achii amount main investment amount achi honi chahiye aor apko greed say kosson door rehna chahiye aor main is main apko yehe recommend karoon ga kay ap agar new hein to starting main risk kam lein. kyun kay zayada risk apkay liye dangerous ho sakta hai.

Senior Member mujnil is an unknown quantity at this point mujnil's Avatar
    Thanks
    place usually is to defend the profits and is anticipated from the market and leave second-hand and should be aware that the market is often right and nobody dominated the market whatsoever.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned debian is an unknown quantity at this point debian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adnanoffice View Post
    Dear bht he achi tips di hai ap ne but my point of view agr aik newbie in tips per amal karo tou wo kamyab ho sakta hai:
    1.Patience se kam kare
    2. Proper learning ker k trading start kare
    3.Em0tions per c0ntrol kare
    4.Greediness ko khtam kare
    5.And c0nfidence or discipline se work kare.
    Good mention, Other that that learning and practicing is something which must be done for beginner traders, Beginner trader should have willingness to keep on learning if they want to become better trader, otherwise they will get fail and bankrupt in forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanoffice is on a distinguished road adnanoffice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear bht he achi tips di hai ap ne but my point of view agr aik newbie in tips per amal karo tou wo kamyab ho sakta hai:
    1.Patience se kam kare
    2. Proper learning ker k trading start kare
    3.Em0tions per c0ntrol kare
    4.Greediness ko khtam kare
    5.And c0nfidence or discipline se work kare.

Senior Member dowanbi is an unknown quantity at this point dowanbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe in other businesses, we can learn and practice, but in forex would be safer if you know the science first and trading practice the profit which will we got is also will be the small one

Member akrdr96 is an unknown quantity at this point akrdr96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this tips is very helpful friend i can't wait the moment to do it and have a lot of profit and i think the better thing to do is to do my hard work and learn a lot of thing to become more and more with a good expirience and after that i ll see the result of doing all that i can get the moment for doing so but i still tell my self that the one should have a goal or a target and when he saw the reslut he continue for more and more best thing is the best

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    But no matter how a beginner starts in forex, the right thing to do focus on increasing profits for trading, rather than just focusing on earning short term profits.

Banned shahzad32 is on a distinguished road shahzad32's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am fully agreed and really convinced regarding your thoughts we should must spend our time and read out all your points as all are very very important in order to have a good trader thanks and hates off of your efforts

Senior Member umair2933 is an unknown quantity at this point umair2933's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai g ap ki bat thq ha k tading m hum ko bohat sai chyzay sehkni parti han phr hi ap is forex m kam yab ho gay is say ap ko tardung karny m bohat asnai hogi or kuch arnig kar pay gay.

Senior Member Manzoor is on a distinguished road Manzoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir forex me ap ager in 5 tips par trading karty ha to ap forex me kafi experience our profit kar sakty ha our me forex sy bahot he love karta ho qk forex bahot he acha online job ha our me forex me bahot he kush ho our me forex ko real life me bi forex me trading karta raho ga.

Banned jawa blash is an unknown quantity at this point jawa blash's Avatar
    Thanks
    this can be a awfully useful tips who may be mentioned on top of and sensible for beginners. just like a beginner will get started with minimal investment which can still build profits through less risk. beginners ought to be careful trade in these markets and continually attempt out to minimize their risk by utilizing proper money management skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 855 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (25)