+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya trading kichad hai?

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading and we have to rule the same we work as hard and we are all shown to work and we are all known to develop the good the same and we are all shown who work and we all known to the same trades that we develop the same and we have to the same we work for the rule that we work for some of the same trades are valued to the same trades is an informations in the same

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly do consider, with the specific equity dollars 10, 000 might make an individual functional from the deliver. of course you might have to consider the degree you make use of. an individual are not able to complete earlier mentioned deal. you recently merely buying a earnings involving 1-2% on a regular basis. it is extremely great, when you may turn out regular.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi ! mere kheyal me trading aik bohat acha business hai aur profit and loss to har business ka hisa hai lekin is ka yeh matlab nahi hai ke forex acha business nahi hai kyun ke bohat se ache traders is business se bohat acha monthly profit earn kar rahe hain aur yeh worldwide business hai. Jo log trading seekhe beghair is business mein enter ho jate hai aur loss ker lete hai yeh unki mis understanding hoti hai woh is business ko gambling , game , kichad , game of chance aur pata nahi kya kya kehte hai lekin reality sirf kuch log hi accept kerte hai ke yeh business hai ager is ko as buisness treate kerte huwe kaam kiya jaaye then hi is mein success milti hai ...

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear nahi aisa kuch ni ha kh jo trading me phans gia wo ni nikal sakta lekin yeh sab apne ap pe depend karta ha jo forex me fully interested hota ha wo kabi b forex ko ni chor sakta chahte wo loss me ho ya profit me wo forex me sahi phans jate hian lekin jo forex me full interested ni hote just time pass k liye to wo success na hone ki waja se fail hi hote rehte hian phr wohi forex ko chor jate hian.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Galat baat hain. Yeh toh aisi baat hui ki naach naa jaane aangan tedha. Market ke kuch saadhaaran niyam hain. Jaise ki :- Follow money management principles. Learn the Technical Analysis. Make use of Indicators learnt in technicals analysis. Keep calm and have patience. Wait for the strategy to work properly. Do not ever over trade. Trading is an art and you must learn it.Every trader need skill to earn profit in trading, trading without skill will lead us to loss as happen on a beginner trader, they get loss intrading because lack of skill and or knowledge. So keep learning to improve our skill and growth our profit.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the great working and well informed that well seen that works and we are all known to work for the right channels that makes it even better for all those who develop the good choices that we are valued and we have to work and we are all seen to run the market we are all standing the good informations that we work with I think Forex trading se jo bhi person profit earn nahi ker pata uss ko Forex trading achi nahi lagti aur wo dosray logon ko bhi yehi kehta hai k Forex trading achi nahi . Perhaps Forex trading is the world best online business now a days aur daily thousands ki taadad mein new loog Forex trading ko join bhi ker rahay hain.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is the best way to become richer and richer day after day if you can make correct decisions. But it is also the best way to lose everything you have. So you have to be very careful about losing and making money in the forex and stock market. Things are not that easy and we must make money as much as possible. So i think the best way to make money is to make the correct decisions.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my dear friends main logo ko ki es bat say agree nahi karta kay forex trading kichad hai kyun kay mujhay nahi lagta our main to forex trading ko aik bhut hi acha work samjhta hun our maray khyal say to jo log forex trading ko kichad samjhtay hain i think wo log pagal hai kyun forex trading main hum apni marzi say enter hotay hai our hum forex trading say apni marzi say exit bhi ho saktay hai to jo log forex trading ko kichad samjhtay hai yah unki apni soch hay lekin ma to forex trading ko kichad nahi samjhta hun

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka apna he nasha hai jiss ko ek bar agar koi join kar leta hai to us k lye forex ko chorna mushkil ho jata ha hai aur wo kabhi b is business ko nahi chor pata hai jiss waja say us ko maloom he nahi hota hai.mjhay khud forex ka nasha lag chuka hai jiss waja say me is business me kafi agay tak ja chuka hun aur is k zarye say seekh raha hun aur samjh raha hun.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-26)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me inform you that forex is an unregulated market but so much broker in forex market who are operating their activity as a regulated broker. If you have any doubt then first of all be sure that you current broker is regulated by a any of well-known regulation body like FCA, NFA, CFTC etc. There is so much opportunity for talented and experienced forex investors.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)