+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 374 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive trade can be dangerous at any time. However, through which to gain more profits for this. Yet, it should always be avoided by such trade. Because once it is loss it does not return. Therefore, such a trade should be excluded. It is natural that whatever comes naturally. so be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haaan bhai yea i aree whith you forex treding ko krna mushikl to ha lekn profit bi acha hota ha to bohat hi acha to ha fotrex me treding ka duniya ka femasssam ha treding forex ka online

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), incomejobs (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-28)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it is a negative point, i have an aggressive trading psychology and that will cause you big psychological damage when you lose.

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will not be helpful at all if you use this agressive strategy that is for the risks you are going to put yourself on it , beside the forex business is full of other strategies with not much risks and many entry that might lose all your capital on it my dear friend

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade is very heavy in overcoming psychological problems.
    Because human nature will always want more and afraid to lose,
    but if we want to think clearly. It helps us to ask ourselves again, actually what makes me not calm when trading .. maybe by finding out the goods then we can get the solution.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice, with a lot of practice right from time to time
    psychology that will be trained by itself, although trained
    by itself would be better we also try to force the practice of psychology to be well ordered. If you just wait for time, then the time will be very needed and can be very long

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think it not good if you need forex easy for you must work with it easy but if take every thing hard and angry you will not gain every thing the market not work for every one he move and you can work with him

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    the psychological factor has a great influence on the performance of the trader. the investor must control his emotions to execute his plans without any deviation. in my particular case, I manage my emotions based on a good control of the risks with operations of low leverage.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader agar aggressive hokar market me kaam karta hai to wo esme apna hamesha loss karenga,forex market me trader ko ache se discipline aur patience ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai..

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    The agression is required in your trading but over agression will lead you to failures.Many traders trade agressively with higers lots taking too much risky and then suffered the margin call !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 374 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)