+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 374 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3736

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that psychological aspect is very important in trade, especially during trading where it should be rolling without the same calm and cool nerves controlling the loss, benefit and rejoices to win and learn from all the experiences to become himself quite well suited for Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that aggression and patience are opposite to each other in my thinking the equation is such as: Aggression+Greed=Capital in danger. But the equation in it opposite is such as Patience+Satisfaction with each profit earning whether its low or high= successful trader. Now we can see what is best for the psychology of a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that trading with aggressive will makes our risk higher. Aggressive trading makes us over trading, makes so many entries at a time. We need to avoid aggressive trading. Just makes analysis and open several trades per day still can give us much profit..

Member ramjan ali is on a distinguished road ramjan ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No no, Aggressive mind is not good for trading. Though sometime it helps trader but not all time. Maximum time it occur many losses. So experienced and inexperienced both will avoid aggressive mentality. be coll and calm Forex will give u prifit.
    I like very much this site. Really Really

Banned monorel is an unknown quantity at this point monorel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not trading along with aggressive, I tried to patiently await the actual signal to go into the market. however if u tend to be trading using scalping strategies, u will end up being aggressive. U will typically go into the market, however u have to have good emotional management

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading will be disciplined, because it is a honourable job for the traders. It gives profit so it is our perfect job. It will be doing with learning and experience. Aggressive trading can be broken our positive theme. So I think should be avoid aggressive mind and emotion and trade with discipline for earning.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    aggressive tradings will work well whenever u have the actual good knowledge about the actual market and if u perform not understand how to conduct the well tradings probably the aggressive tradings will not offer u the actual good outcomes of tradings and u may after that conduct the tradings along with emotions.

Senior Member njega is an unknown quantity at this point njega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is so much that that you can do if you thinking straight and if you have to make sure that you always know where you can apply your strategy and how well you can expect to trade with that is one thing that you can trade

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe trading with aggression will only put you into more losses. Aggression can be as a result of the previous loss you encountered and which in turn led to placing an order without minding the direction of the trend.This has killed so many trader and knocked them out of business so avoid it and keep your cool when trading

Senior Member hany10 is an unknown quantity at this point hany10's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should be better able to control an emotion that might make destruction in the trade because trade is very risky business even though it looks simple and easy and good as well as the patience to wait for the right time to execute trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 374 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)