+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 374 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes! we must be aggressive to get more profit !! but we must know the market situation, we need good preparation !! MM wise, the right technique and good analysis !! stay focused and keep your concentration, don't be a slop ... big profits will be a big risk to ... so watch your step and for me I mean to say that I don't imagine that aggressive trading is profitable in forex because a little misunderstanding can damage your account and if you spell poverty to do encouraging trading then you like a lot of knowledge and live in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading aggressively in my opinion may be a bad procedure for trading. consequently in general it will make us greedy in trading. because that would increase the risk in our own trading. therefore in my opinion, we must forever trade using relaxed and patient in anticipating market conditions in accordance with the strategy, therefore we can always be right in making choices in our own trading, it also can make us profit well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, you should not be aggressive in forex trading because with this you will be more vulnerable to further losses if you lose patience. You just have to be patient and remain calm and calm even if you face a loss in trading. because an aggressive mind will never let you plan something positive, so control your emotions and fight hard to regain your loss ...

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after you try to trade quickly during this market, you will be able to easily build mistakes so try not to do things like that. You really need to have patience so that you will definitely think correctly and use trading when using trends to combine strongly so that you can make a reasonable profit from it. and emotions must be managed properly because emotions might make trading messy and most likely all traders are able to have emotional and psychological problems and all traders who trade there are several methods to avoid emotions and therefore the psychology of trading.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive traders are not smart traders at all. we must wait and wait to remain ready to trade forex well and know how you can manage it. Aggressive traders tend to be strong in making some profits and multiply their accounts in a short period of time but they cannot continue to make profits in the long run, only patient traders who tend to be strong in making profits in the long run and forex trading is a patient business and this business can do your best only people who have a very cool mind approach because no one can get success with an aggressive trading psychology.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is a reasonable question, and even aggressive trading will definitely be important for patients. I'm telling you about loosening large-scale aggression, you can't get revenge directly from the market because the whole is 90% money, you will be able to relax in business. Therefore, under the care and management of the emotions themselves, they must be forced to build and ensure that you do not exceed aggressive. patience and discipline through market traders will get smart awards as patients.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes actually have to be really aware that every choice we make in trading will be a big risk because it's far better in each and every trade we are often careful to make sure that can make us higher in the trade obviously we have to enter the market in accordance with the wishes of trading in our system but usually one of the best times occurs when the open session market can stabilize price movements

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive traders see the entry early or they may have seen the PA to reverse and instead of confirmation of broken support or resistance they take the opportunity with a small stop around the previous high swing and they enter another lot after confirmation so that is why they get more than what traders usually do but that is only for experienced newcomers should not do that because they are not so confident about aggressive entries that I have seen so many elliott wave traders take early entries with high risk prizes and see entries earlier than usual PA or other mechanical system traders

Banned Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,453 Times in 4,391 Posts
    think if we want to get profit in forex, then we don't need to trade aggressively we need patience if we have patience, when we lose in forex we can manage but if we are aggressive & we are too confident then we can become a big loss in forex ! and Indeed, in the trading Newsletter, especially on the mental state of our actual forex trading which is most decisive especially in the psychology of trading down when we go up price charts on the trading platform.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it would be better if I trade in peace and comfort. This can help in the psychology of my trade better. Aggressive in trading will only make me unable to control my emotions. comfortable and confident will make me focus more on trading and produce good analysis. and yes, I think in the psychology of forex trading will greatly influence the factors in determining whether the profit or loss is consistent so you have to study these psychological factors including emotions, anger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 374 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)