+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Senior Member papiasaha is an unknown quantity at this point papiasaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    may forex ma bhe tak naya hu islaye huma koie bhe trade karnaka uaga jankre ka sath usko use karta hu or iska leya huma koie bhemuskil nahe hota ha or agr huma koie bhe muskil ho gata hy to huma har kuch indicator ko use karka dakna cheya huma konsa shut karta ha or iska leya huma koie muskil bhe nahe hotaha kuka hum sab forex ma kame karta ha isleya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faisalali is on a distinguished road faisalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader ki apni stretgy hoti he or wo usi hisaab se indicator ka use karta he me jo indicator aj kal use kar raha hon wo 100 pips indicator he ye indicator kafi useful sabit howa he or me is indicator ka use aghe bhi karna chahonga...me abhi or study bhi kar raha hon or mazeed indicators ki talash me hon umeed karta hon muje acha indicator and achi stretgy mil jaegi then me achi trading karonga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nayeem8004 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem8004's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think an indicator give us indicate about rice moving as a result we use indicator and try to understand the market moving i can think of in order to get more money for the knowledge of Forex is very important to do. yes beginner can make profit.but he she must learn Forex properly and practice in demo seriously.

Banned haqnawaz795 is on a distinguished road haqnawaz795's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap ko knowledge b hona chaiya ta k noqsan nai ho main ne kafi sary indicators use kiy hian laikan jitna faida pair of moving averagessy hua itna aor kiis se nahi hoa hai.

Banned rook banjo is an unknown quantity at this point rook banjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me too i use zigzag as my indicator but i combine it with the others indocator such as bollinger bands and new candle alarm to notice me when the candle change accordingly It is recommended that you use one indicator to spot trend and the other to for confirmation like All indicator is necessary for forex market but many trader use many indicator as well you can get details about bollinger band and your demo account and see how it works then try it in real account

Banned namikaze is an unknown quantity at this point namikaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gy gives me best results in all kind of markets that is If we are able to better trade that time we find huge profit from our account as well as we know many trader find it and trying to get holly grail with a reference to the MA50 set COM see development supp i don really like to use indicator to determine my trade that is indicator is very useful in conducting technical analysis

Banned Yameen is an unknown quantity at this point Yameen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favor to use Running Averages , MACD , Soul Capability Finger for my trades as they run rattling fortunate for me on put unequaled basis and also when I use them as a compounding.These are the easiest and finest indicators.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I maximum time use the RSI and MA and MACD indicators in forex. Both of them help me to findout the currenct position of the currency. Both of the currency help us to take the proper steps in proper time. And they help me for earning profit form the forex trading. And i am learning abov the indicator more and i analaysis them for findout the best.

Senior Member majid56 is an unknown quantity at this point majid56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main zyadatar bollinger band or RSI use krta hon or in k sath trade assistant use krta hon bohat acha indicator hai trade assistant

Senior Member zahidbd9 is on a distinguished road zahidbd9's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never use any third party indicator i just only use the default indicator of the meta trader 4 trading platform like moving average zig zag trading indicator there are more indicator for the trader they are also very good for the trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)