+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't need to beg you, but I have to say that you have to use a minimum of 2-3 indicators to outperform the market because whatever clips we can not see the movement of activity with our eyes so we need this indicator to make comfortable decisions. and I use 2 - 3 indicators stand alone and also I combine them to get better results and the indicators that I use are Relative Strength Index, Moving Averages, MACD and Bollinger Bands.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir the advantages are very dependent on the indicator and also the strategy but also the most gains can also depend on us to analyze and perform the steps we have already set in making the strategy so learn and earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-04-23), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Junior Member n1122 is on a distinguished road n1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai trend indicator k elava koi indicator use nae krta mai khut support and resistance nekalta hn us k bad apna stop loss ur take profit chose krta hn is sy meri trade ke succeful ratio 80% hoti hy is mai trend ko dekh kr trade lena bohat acha hy.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can use only two indicators. and the names are Visual Graphic and MACD . and i think that GMACD is one of the best indicator for the scalpers that shows the trend line very quickly

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai forexs market maiu new ho aur mai forex market mai moving average ko use krta ho. likan abhi tek mai es ki move ko nahi samjh saka. Likan mai es ko regular use kr reha ho aur yourtube par bhe es ko samjhney ki koshish kr reha ho tjk mai es indicator ki madad sey msarket mai zada best preform kr sko.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use 20 and 50 moving averages and MACD. Both of them can give me enough signals when I trade. I think putting so many indicators will only make you confused. The best way is that you always check the time frame higher before you will open a position. If a higher time frame shows the same trend, it is always safer to trade. and if you have good knowledge about indicators of how to use it and how to follow it with fluctuating market movements, then it will be easy to trade. but if you don't have an idea and if you use it without knowledge it will have no effect.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been unable to translate the indicator from my index. I have a lot of information about it, but I did not want to send a message for myself. Gunakan kaha, agar rsi 25 tangkat ke mein ki aur ke mein ki aur ki aur ki aur ko aur konfirmasi kounta aur ho The mangkin ziada ter MA, or the MACD has to be used, it is possible that the person with the same name should be able to use the stochastic. If the bolinger band is too busy for a long time, or if there is any other reason why you want to make an appointment with the other person.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use almost thousands of indicators ... After searching for all the indicators that I found, I made a system with almost 14 indicators on the template ... But even after working 2 years with my system, I failed to trade profitably ... I did everything I could to modify, to learn how to trade with them but I am still losing ... Indicators really don't give you the power to predict the market for yourself ... and everything will fail at one point or another ... this is why I am a naked trader now .

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know what you mean, but I don't want you to insist, but I want to tell you that you have to use at least 2-3 indicators for market movements because they are more profitable, because someday we cannot see market movements with our eyes and ours. need these indicators to make decisions that are doubled. and Rsi is a very good indicator but I don't know much about that because I still don't use it and I want to trade naked and only on the market's perception of seeing trends with simple moving averages then trading. and floating minus can float up to 300 to 400 pips.

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    i am a newbie and it is hard for me to use an indicator....so i just trade nakedly and without any indicator......it is very important that first we should get knowledge about using indicator and then apply it on demo and if it gave us a good result , then we can apply it on live account.......but as a newbies, it will be hard to use it effectively and make a good and permanent profit with it without knowing it well....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)