+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 194 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I using the moving average we can know the trend is happening in the market, and the indicator Bollinger band we can make the boundaries for the price again, and better in Stock added because we can use to find out the price at the point saturated...Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ace is an unknown quantity at this point Ace's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well indicator are used to indicate the trend for you because of them you dont get profit it will be up0 to you to make some profit i use indicator zigzag and i use it because it indicate the trend for me better then any other indicator
    DoN't CrY BecAusE It's OvEr, SmIle BeCauSe It HapPeneD

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use just 3 indicators and that is best indicator in my point of view ,
    1 bolinger bands
    2 perabolic saar
    3 moving average this indicators are giving very good result for traders.just bollinger bands, stochastic, and parabollic. you should also use the candlestick chart and in this chart you should use the moving average also. ap just 1 time isko set ker dain takay baar baar na set kerni peray. I also heard about support and resistance level ka bhi indicator ha. but use ni kia.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bigpips is an unknown quantity at this point bigpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, i only use 2 indicators, moving averages that has different settings. because this indicator is very easy to use and very easy understood. the resulting signal is also included is valid. for simple profit I quite using this indicators.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    i give the preference to the macd and the super signal and the bollinger bands also and i get the profits and the good results by using these indicators and i am so much satisfied from the forex trading.

Senior Member aginama is an unknown quantity at this point aginama's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi friend, if you have good knowledge about indicators that how to use it and how to follow it with volatile market moves then it will be easy for trading.but if you dont have idea and if you are using without knowledge then it will take no effect for your trades.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have a way to trade without using any indicators. because I think it's an indicator similar to the candle chart. I only use the trading strategy of the correlation between some pair. so it makes me able to trade even without using indicators. indicators sometimes just makes me late in taking a decision for the transaction, therefore no real indicator we can trade well.

Member aopwanw is an unknown quantity at this point aopwanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i dont use the indicator in the forex markets because i have suffer losses many times due to used of the indicators so its better to use the supoort and resistances and used some of the fundamental also !

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think news read karna experience or knowledge sab sy bary indicators hain big profit gain karny k leay or Forex signals bhe acha indicator hy kam karny k leay main to in sab cheezon par amal kar k he trade karta ho or mujhy loss bhoot kam or profit bhoot zeyada hova hy.

Banned fxpiper is an unknown quantity at this point fxpiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont have much knowledge about indicators ,since I am new in forex. Pls suggest me also some indicators also tell how to use them . I searched in net and found candlestick patterns help a lot in trade please tell how they tell us market trends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 194 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)