+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use 2 moving averages that have different settings. because this indicator is very easy to use and very easy to understand. the signal generated is also valid. for simple benefits, I simply use this method and if you have good knowledge of indicators that how to use it and how to follow it with volatile market movements then it will be easy to trade but if you have no ideas and if you use without knowledge then really will have no effect !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use 20 and 50 moving averages and MACD. Both of them can give me enough signals when I trade. I think putting so many indicators will only make you confused. The best way is that you always check the time frame higher before you will open a position. If a higher time frame shows the same trend, it is always safer to trade. and I have never used any indicators because analysis indicators are never perfect for forex trading if there are traders who follow indicator analysis so they must lose in forex trading. A trader always tries to trade only based on his analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have good knowledge about indicators of how to use it and how to follow it with fluctuating market movements, then it will be easy to trade. but if you don't have an idea and if you use it without knowledge it will have no effect. and bahut saal was wrong. Previously, 3 years after 3 indicators followed Kar Rahu Hu. moving average, heiken ashi, super signal and rsi. led the other kabhi kabhi indicator to use karneka prayas karta hu.ledkin so that the trade would be bare because there was no problem with the card post. why didn't you answer

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai sirf MA use kerta hu is k alava kuch nehi. Mai naked trading kerta hu price action ki meded se. sare indicstor lagging indicators hai. indicators use kerna mtlb coin toss ker k trade kerna.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prefer to use Moving Averages, MACD, Relative Strength Index for my trade because they work very well for me based on a stand-alone basis and also when I use it as a combination. This is the easiest and best indicator. and Me is tar MA or SMA or fibbinaci using hon. is a short-term trade ki bot achi ho te he. or lose the risk of nai reta. meri shuru se this ki practice bohot achay tarikey kamyab rahi he or mje daily base hota profit he. I have a demo account, or an indicator to use kr k trading kr rahi hon. agr me you huwi to wo b share krongi.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Sir for me is a good market is when we entered the market with a precise and fast then quiet, this way I can use in terms of analyzing the market is quiet, sir if you are able toquiet market conditions then that's when the right time so learn and earn.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using 3 Bollinger Banc Mengeng indicators. I have released 200 Movenpick 5 and have taken good Skalping deals

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am use the indicators in my daily trade. I am use the regular indicators. ( Macd & RSI ) I am use the indicators regular. So that my trading style is good and earn thre profit. Indicators are the best, In my thinking that those are apply the indicators they are successful trader.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the combo of following indicators .
    boilinger bands

pair of moving averages

rsi

my won indicator which made of 3 difrent

dear my all friends mn ye hi indicatrs use krta hun

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Rsi is very good indicator but i do not know much about it because i did not use it still and i like to trade naked and just on the presumptions of the market to see the trend with simple moving average then do the trades. and floating minus can float upto 300 to 400 pips.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)